Catherine Edmunds - Novelist & Poet...

This link will take you to a list of links to friends of Sensitize © & Upstate Renegade Productions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Catherine Edmunds - Novelist & Poet...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Catherine Edmunds.
  • Catherine is the author of; The Sand in the Painting. To read the review I wrote about this novel, please go to our 'Books' section and scroll to message # 7 here.
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

Thanks for this Lugh - greatly appreciated. I'm not sure I'd exactly describe myself as a photographer however - I just use a little point and press camera and trust to luck (and a little digital manipulation). I'm more confident when it comes to drawing, and am currently working on improving my skills as a portrait artist. A long way to go yet, but as I'm still a 'learner', if anyone fancies having me draw their portrait, just get in touch. I work from photographs, keep the original myself, and send you an image via email. Costs you nothing, and gives me useful practice. If you'd like to see the type of thing I do, some of my portraits (plus photographs and all sorts of other stuff) can be viewed on my DA page here: http://delph-ambi.deviantart.com/

Cheers :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

delph_ambi wrote:Thanks for this Lugh - greatly appreciated. I'm not sure I'd exactly describe myself as a photographer however - I just use a little point and press camera and trust to luck (and a little digital manipulation). I'm more confident when it comes to drawing, and am currently working on improving my skills as a portrait artist. A long way to go yet, but as I'm still a 'learner', if anyone fancies having me draw their portrait, just get in touch. I work from photographs, keep the original myself, and send you an image via email. Costs you nothing, and gives me useful practice. If you'd like to see the type of thing I do, some of my portraits (plus photographs and all sorts of other stuff) can be viewed on my DA page here: http://delph-ambi.deviantart.com/

Cheers :)
You're getting some great feedback on your work at DA Delph. Nice one :) ...

Re; the photography. Bit of a favourite artform for me too. I can't wait to get my Blarney & Cork stuff uploaded. Gotta get onto that soon lol...

My thinking is, it takes an artistic eye to catch a lasting image with a camera.

Pól McClafferty (a mate of mine) will also be uploading his work to here. So, in a short while we'll all hopefully be inspiring each other and either writing poetry / prose in tandem with the images or mixing images in with already existing material. As and old pal; Aroha aka froggie would say;

"It's All Good" :) ...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

I am extremely grateful to Kay Green, of EarlyWorks Press, for her super review of "The Sand in the Painting". Read it here.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

delph_ambi wrote:I am extremely grateful to Kay Green, of EarlyWorks Press , for her super review of "The Sand in the Painting". Read it here.
A powerful review Delph and one I echo entirely :D ...

If EarlyWorks Press or Kay Green want to advertise their website on our domain or here on the Sensitize forum, they are free to do so :) ... Will need a copy of their clickable banner/icon for the domain though...

Well played Delph. You must feel really proud now mate 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

What a review!

Well played :D
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Thanks Alan :)

Return to “Friends of Sensitize © & Upstate Renegade Productions”