Debbie Caulfield - Actress, Playwrite, Poet & Writer.

This link will take you to a list of links to friends of Sensitize © & Upstate Renegade Productions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Debbie Caulfield - Actress, Playwrite, Poet & Writer.

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Hands Across The Foyle
Editor - Debbie Caulfield
ISBN 0-9547781-0-3

I am dutybound by friendship but it is a great privilege to give this book and its editor, a good friend of mine; Debbie Caulfield a little plug. In absolute fairness Hands Across The Foyle is a delightful read and very reasonable priced. I urge you all to show your support and place an order through; amazon.co.uk if you click here.

Hands Across The Foyle gathers the memories of many people on a journey of reflection through the culture, landscape and history of Moville, Greencastle and the Roe Valley.

Anyone keen to know more about the North-West of Ireland would really enjoy this book.

Debbie has been involved on many community art's projects here in the North-West of Ireland and further afield. She is an editor, performance artist, playwrite, poet and writer. She has promised she will be submitting a short biog to Sensitize © soon.

Best wishes and success with Hands Across The Foyle, Debbie :) ...

external link in this post is to: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 81-8808729
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Friends of Sensitize © & Upstate Renegade Productions”