New Video for Illuminatus Trilogy

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh


User avatar
Steve Ash
guest writer
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 am
Location: London. UK.
Contact:

Re: New Video for Illuminatus Trilogy

Postby Steve Ash » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Very little down to me, other than some creative editing and image compositions, but enjoyed the 'artistic collaboration' with RAW and Ken :)

The Illuminatus Trilogy still stands the test of time a third of a century after its publication, still as relevant as ever, and Ken Campbell's (and Chris Fairbank's) narration from the Audio Book is still the coolest (and well worth obtaining the full recording). Both Ken and the two author's are now in the great artist's salon in the sky, which may explain some of the extraordinary serendipity and general good luck that has accompanied the creation of these videos so far. Am glad to share these enhanced slices of cultural history on Youtube, with a new audience in many cases. :)

User avatar
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer
Posts: 2183
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:32 am
Location: Derry, Ireland
Contact:

Re: New Video for Illuminatus Trilogy

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:09 am

Steve Ash wrote:Very little down to me, other than some creative editing and image compositions, but enjoyed the 'artistic collaboration' with RAW and Ken :)

Artistic creativity is a deeply intense buzz Steve 8) ...

I'm delighted to read you have enjoyed the entire experience and not forgotten to acknowledge how you have felt and what you have learned from it as well. That's the real 'magic' in all work within the arts as far as I am concerned. What we gain as awareness and insight when artistic serves us all our days. Wisdoms honed through creative endeavour becomes an ever-expanding guide to life and living well...

Steve Ash wrote:The Illuminatus Trilogy still stands the test of time a third of a century after its publication, still as relevant as ever, and Ken Campbell's (and Chris Fairbank's) narration from the Audio Book is still the coolest (and well worth obtaining the full recording). Both Ken and the two author's are now in the great artist's salon in the sky, which may explain some of the extraordinary serendipity and general good luck that has accompanied the creation of these videos so far.

Long may this continue :) ...

Steve Ash wrote: Am glad to share these enhanced slices of cultural history on Youtube, with a new audience in many cases. :)

That's gotta be givin' ya really good tingles maaaan :mrgreen: ...

HaPpY dAzE :wink: :P ..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225


Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.


Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest