Sonnet

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Postby Catherine Edmunds » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:46 pm

All the sonnet writing's finally paying off -- I'm about to have a sonnet published in 14 magazine. It's due out in late January. Can't wait :)

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:50 pm

delph_ambi wrote:All the sonnet writing's finally paying off -- I'm about to have a sonnet published in 14 magazine. It's due out in late January. Can't wait :)

Excellenti-mondo :D

I'll buy a copy if you can pick it up for me Delph mate. Will send you the dosh in couple of week if that's cool?

Pop open a bottle of summit fizzy and have a party. Great way to start the new year :wink: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Postby Catherine Edmunds » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:21 pm

Thanks Lugh. When I receive my complimentary copy in a few week's time, I'll be able to see what it costs, etc. (Haven't a clue at the moment.)

The fizz is cooling in the fridge even as I type...

upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Postby upstate » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:26 pm

Nice one 8)

Can you email me a glass of champagne please :P ?

(Lugh on the groovy admin passport lol)...
upstate
Sensitize © Toolkit

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Waiting For Love. By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 2007.

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:46 pm

waiting for love
By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 4th December, 2007. All rights reserved.
    sugared semi-nightime daylight shows us
    frosty treetops stripped to bird; while mankind
    salting icy pavements helps his elders
    safely travel without slipping - sliding;
    coal fires heating barsnugs - toasting faces
    of young lovers - as they promise to be
    truthful to each other - through their lifetimes
    into old age - and all that lies beyond;
    dark smoke maybe listens drifting upwards
    out of chimneys - down embittered street scenes
    no-go areas - council house dead ends - where
    crosstown traffic murmurs through the distance
    half-remembered chorus sung on cold days
    like these - waiting for love - inspiration
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”