Weed Poetry Anyone?

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Postby Catherine Edmunds » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:51 pm

Thanks, Lugh :)

And thanks for the title suggestions. I'd like to take up your suggestion of 'healing herbs' for the title if I may. Works perfectly.

I think this one came over so visually because I was seeing it as I wrote it and it was a true account with nothing fictionalised at all. That's one reason why I would never want it filmed. Too personal. However, I am very happy for you to use the words in your 'Healing Herbs' project. That would be eminently appropriate.

Cheers,

Cathy

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Mon May 19, 2008 1:29 am

Message for delph_ambi

Hi delph.

As you may know the Healing Herbs production end of the e-zine is complete and I would be grateful to you if you could confirm that it is ok for me to carry the above piece over to those pages please?

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Mon May 19, 2008 1:39 am

Message for Iccy and other writers working on Sensitize ©

Hi Iccy...

Do you have any poems, thoughts or writing on the theme of cannabis as a pain relieving and naturally occuring healing herb? Or even anarchic rants confronting the classification of cannabis as a (drug?). If you do, I would really appreciate it if you submitted your poetry (on this theme) to this thread. Any rants, thoughts or words to general messages?

Please clearly mark them as submissions for the Sensitize © Healing Herbs pages of our e-zine.

Thanks in advance :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Postby Catherine Edmunds » Fri May 23, 2008 8:20 am

Re: your request two posts up for confirmation of the availability of my poem five posts (or however many it is) up. Yes, confirmed. I've been meticulous in making sure that anything I've offered to you for the ezine has been kept away from any other publications, so it's all available, and will remain so, as previously agreed.

delph

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Response to Catherine Edmunds about her cannabis poem...

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Fri May 23, 2008 2:17 pm

delph_ambi wrote:Re: your request two posts up for confirmation of the availability of my poem five posts (or however many it is) up. Yes, confirmed. I've been meticulous in making sure that anything I've offered to you for the ezine has been kept away from any other publications, so it's all available, and will remain so, as previously agreed.

delph

Thanks Delph :) ...

Your poem for the Healing Herbs production will of course have an embedded link to your space here on Sensitize. At the moment you have nothing uploaded to there but I know you have been off doing other work.

Please feel free to notify your readers of any upcoming publications, competitions, or poems you wish to share through that space Cathy and I wish you continued best wishes with it all.

I'll also link to your wonderful interview for the e-zine which in turn should generate visitors to your space. The link to your space isn't public (yet), but just notify me when you wish the settings switched to public and I'll sort it out...

Here is that link to your space once again:

http://upstaterenegadeproductions.com/m ... m.php?f=51

Thanks again my friend :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”