Foggy Thoughts Of You. By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh ©

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

It also runs on VideoLanClient too, which is available for just about every computer operating system written in the last 10 years...

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

There are very few videos out there that this thing can't play, with the exception of the latest WMP formats and Real Video.

Even stupidly obscure codecs are supported (with the exception of the above two).
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

jo wrote:
jo wrote:How do I post some photographs?

Where should I get the 'quicktime' whatever it is to play your short film?

I am really shit with computers.
Hi Jo :)

Post photographs to Lugh on his google account mate. Please note these are for arts purposes only and your copyright will remain as stated by you always. We may not display all pictures, but will work with what we can, although there is no timeframe on this. If it happens, it happens...

Did you not get a prompt to download the right player? All of our stuff opens on Windows Media Player, Real Player, Winamp and Quicktime. If you're running Quicktime, check for any updates.

Best wishes.
Cheers, I will do both later tonight, thanks also leander. I don't like downloading from just any site because of the spam you get sent.

Lugh, whats happening here with this message?

How come some-one can post a message using my log on?

Jox

Everytime I sign in I have to do so twice.
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Post by upstate »

Hi Jo,

That was my fault entirely mate. Instead of clicking quote I clicked edit... I'm still getting used to all of this, so please bear with me.

Also, you asked about why you have to sign in twice. That's just a security feature like those messages where we have to copy a bit of text. Apparently, I can reset them, but don't know how to.

Sorry for the confusion and I'll make every attempt not to make a habit of it.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

No problem, I will let you off. You can post something intellegent for me!

By the way I did not a prompt for any windows or any other player. I will try to work it out later.

Jox
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Sorry for the missing word in the above post - I did not get a prompt, it was meant to say.
Had a Doctor creap up on me today so I had to get off the computer quick. 8)

Where do I get your google account name from? I have looked at your member list and the email is your web address.

Try and tell me before I'm too pissed to figure it out, I've had a good but hard day and I'm celebrating.

Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”