Moving

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Moving

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

Please note said delph with her moderator's hat on: all the sticky 'collected works of...' threads in this section need to be moved to the Library section to avoid duplication and also to avoid non-poetry being included in poetry and to keep my head clear and to save my embarrassment at having got it wrong and everything else. However, I can't do this, or it looks as if I wrote everything, so please could everyone be responsible for their own writings so that we can clean up this section and leave it for poetry postings and critique rather than having a load of sticky stuff at the top. If you see what I mean. I will now rephrase all of that.

Please could all members who have a 'sticky' collected works thread in this, the poetry section, copy their work into their thread in the library section. Thank you.

:D
Salvador Oria
poet & writer

Post by Salvador Oria »

Dear Ms Edmunds,

Kindly re-rephrase the rephrased version.

Either I'm too hard in me head (no dizcussion bout that) of I should ask some other UK native to explain it for me.
"...my dreams were all my own; i accounted for them to nobody; they
were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free."
mary shelley in her author's introduction to "frankestein", 1831.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

This is probably totally incomprehensible, Argie, but you did ask...
:roll:

Observe por favor el delph dicho con el sombrero de su asesor encendido: todo el pegajoso ' recogió trabajos... ' de hilos de rosca en esta necesidad de la sección de ser movido a la sección de la biblioteca para evitar la duplicación y también para evitar la no-poesi'a que era incluida en poesía y para guardar mi claro principal y para ahorrar mi vergu|enza en conseguir la incorrecto y toda otra. Sin embargo, no puedo hacer esto, o mira como si escribiera todo, satisface tan podría cada uno ser responsable de sus propias escrituras de modo que poder limpiar encima de esta sección y dejarla para los postings y la crítica más bien que tener de la poesía una carga de la materia pegajosa en la tapa. Si usted ve lo que significo. Ahora reformularé todo el eso. Podrían por favor todos los miembros que tienen un hilo de rosca recogido ' pegajoso ' de los trabajos en esto, la sección de la poesía, copian su trabajo en su hilo de rosca en la sección de la biblioteca. Gracias.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

This is excellent :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”