Congratulations to Catherine Edmunds aka delph_ambi.

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Congratulations to Catherine Edmunds aka delph_ambi.

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Congratulations to Catherine Edmunds aka delph_ambi
  • on the publication of her latest book of poetry; Wormwood, Earth and Honey, published by Circaidy Gregory Press ISBN 9781906451042.

This is a superb collection of poetry by Catherine, some of which I am already familiar with, and others that have entertained or made me think on people or the nature of all things. I'm a huge fan of her writing and have benefitted greatly from her editing skills on my own poetry and short stories over the last few years here on Sensitize ©. In the covering pages of Wormwood, Earth and Honey there is even a quote from the review I composed for her last book, the novel; The Sand In The Painting. That really made me smile :D ...

I have found myself going back to several of the poems in Wormwood, Earth and Honey already. I have also read the other reviews on Catherine's website and agree that her writing is delightful and multi-layered. I would say what stands out for me is the comedy (in some). The depth, quality and/or quirkiness of each piece also holds me captivated. So, like a good CD, film or story that can be heard, watched or read over and over again, pleasure is added to with each reading of Wormwood, Earth and Honey by Catherine Edmunds.

Wormwood, Earth and Honey by Catherine Edmunds can be bought directly from Circaidy Gregory Press ISBN 9781906451042
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”