Linton Kwesi Johnson performs If I Woz A Tap Natch Poet

This link will take you to poetry by featured guests and members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Linton Kwesi Johnson performs If I Woz A Tap Natch Poet

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Brian Gillespie just passed this link onto me earlier today. I'm totally in love with it. Check out the musicality of this poem. In fact, compose music in your heads while you listen to Linton Kwesi Johnson perform; If I Woz A Tap Natch Poet.

To read the full article and watch the video over on The Guardian Culture/Performance section:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/video/2 ... son-poetry

^ Awesome 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Linton Kwesi Johnson performs If I Woz A Tap Natch Poet

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Linton Kwesi Johnson Biog on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linton_Kwesi_Johnson

He is living proof that Activism and Art frequently run in tandem and if you want to inspire people to think along the same path as you, then having an artform to lay your ideology over is a surefire way to get it across to larger groups.

Linton Kwesi Johnson just gets cooler and cooler in my opinion 8) :mrgreen:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “New Media Poetry on Sensitize ©”