Greetings :)

Planet Hubris is the forum on Sensitize © for Jamie 'Stan' Stanley, a good friend of Louis P. Burns aka Lugh (owner of this website). Jamie is an accomplished and renowned film producer, musician and writer. Interact with Planet Hubris / Jamie 'Stan' Stanley here and watch a selection of his films. This forum moderated by Jamie 'Stan' Stanley with assistance from Louis P. Burns aka Lugh.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Planet Hubris
Recording Artist

Greetings :)

Postby Planet Hubris » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Hi there :)

Big thanks to Louis for inviting me to join Sensitize!

I'm a singer-songwriter, video & music producer and full time ranter who goes by the name of HUBRIS (aka Stan).

Basically I intend to use this forum for all things HUBRIS related, be it musical, film orientated or otherwise.

So expect lots of rants...

Here's my music myspaces:

http://www.myspace.com/zeitgeistproduction

http://www.myspace.com/originsofoceania

And here's my two you tube efforts to date, hopefully more to come soon...

Chat to you soon...
Jamie 'Stan' Stanley
Planet Hubris on Sensitize ©
^ Click to go there.
MySpace: Origins of Oceania
^ Click to go there.
^ Click the image above to watch the
official; All This For Nothing music video
by Origins of Oceania

Zeitgeist Production on MySpace
^ Click to go there.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Greetings :)

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi Planet Hubris / Jamie / Stan. Welcome aboard the good ship Sensitize ©, where freedom of speech reigns supreme and where ridiculing politicians, while not compulsary, is openly encouraged - Parcel of bastards the lot of em..!

Glad to see you've got a handle on posting YouTube clips up mate. I still have to figure out how to place our own server-based flv's which I don't want stored on YouTube because of their sickening agenda of marketing while not sharing profits with the artist / artists. I'll get there, eventually lol.

Would you be interested in creating seperate new threads for the two films above, where people can post comments and give feedback on your work and that of your colleagues? Again, it's not compulsary - only if you think it will suit your requirements.

I normally post a huge welcome message to new members to here, most of whom have opened accounts then fuck'd off - must be my deodorant :roll: ...

Have fun - be creative, give feedback to others if you wish, start collaborative projects with other members if you wish, rip the bollocks outta the establishment and generate artistic mayhem. It's the only way forward :mrgreen: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Planet Hubris
Recording Artist

Postby Planet Hubris » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi Louis, separate thread for vids is cool, do I need to do that or is it something you have to do?
Jamie 'Stan' Stanley
Planet Hubris on Sensitize ©
^ Click to go there.
MySpace: Origins of Oceania
^ Click to go there.
^ Click the image above to watch the
official; All This For Nothing music video
by Origins of Oceania

Zeitgeist Production on MySpace
^ Click to go there.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Planet Hubris wrote:Hi Louis, separate thread for vids is cool, do I need to do that or is it something you have to do?

You just hit New Topic for each one - give them a title (their active or working titles) and place the YouTube clips into each page same as you did above mate.

Piece of piss mucker :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Planet Hubris on Sensitize ©”