Buy A Peerage - Quid A Go..!

This link will take you to posts from activists of all sorts and may at times crossover to messages on the community arts activists pages of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Buy A Peerage - Quid A Go..!

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Roll up, roll up! Peerages for a £1
Mark Thomas writing on NEWSTATESMAN 18.11.06. wrote: "Ever wanted to be a Lord or a Lady? Well why not put your name to this novel idea for changing the honours system?

Amidst the Labour Party grandees in line for questioning by the police it looks like Tony Blair himself could be officially probed under caution.

It is hardly the Hague International Criminal Court but it is a start and at least we establish the principle that he should be questioned by the authorities"
Mark Thomas writing on the 10 Downing Street website wrote: "We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to Sell honours openly and use the money to complement the national lottery's good causes. To make them accessible to all we suggest a starting price of a pound a peerage"
I think this is absolutely essential and brilliant. I have added my name to the growing petition that Mark Thomas has opened up on the 10 Downing Street petitions website. Please show your support and add your names too. Spread the word folks.

It is important that as many people as possible read and sign this petition. Take a stand and show Tony Blair and his farce of a government that it is Rank Out Of Order for them to ever assume they can sell privileges and that justice should be across-the-board and no-one should ever be exempt from it, including the Prime Minister.

Mark aims to have this addressed and money instead used to work in tandem with the National Lottery's good causes. That means possible assistance for the Arts which should appeal to all of us on here but it goes much further than this. It evens up the score and gives us all a true democratic say in how the country is run.

To read the full article by Mark Thomas in NEWSTATESMAN click anywhere here.

To sign the Mark Thomas petition on the 10 Downing Street website click anywhere here.

This post has been approved by the administrators (plucker) of the MarkThomasInfo domain.

Hyperlinks in this post are to:-
NEWSTATESMAN
http://www.newstatesman.com/200611180003

10 DOWNING STREET website:-
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Honours/

MARKTHOMASINFO.COM
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

Lugh wrote:[url=viewtopic.php?t=412]Actually, wait a minute. Blair (slippery little gobshite) did get away with it

Teflon Tony.

May his ear be filled with the sands of a thousand deserts, and his anus be infected with pustulous sores, his skin bubble and slough, and his eyes crack and peel.

And may all those that support him suffer the same fate.

:evil:
cliqtech
visitor

Post by cliqtech »

psikottix wrote: May his ear be filled with the sands of a thousand deserts, and his anus be infected with pustulous sores, his skin bubble and slough, and his eyes crack and peel.

QFT and Seconded! Lets get this arsehole in the dock!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

cliqtech wrote:
psikottix wrote: May his ear be filled with the sands of a thousand deserts, and his anus be infected with pustulous sores, his skin bubble and slough, and his eyes crack and peel.

QFT and Seconded! Lets get this arsehole in the dock!
Thirded (is that even a word?) Fuck it, you know what I mean, lmao.

Can we hang him from Saddam's testicles by the teeth, stuff his feet up his arse and prop George W. 'Shrub' round his neck with barbed wire?

Just a thought like. I'm all for democracy these days...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Activism on Sensitize ©”