Freedom Of Expression, Liverpool 11th Oct, 08...

This link will take you to posts from activists of all sorts and may at times crossover to messages on the community arts activists pages of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Freedom Of Expression, Liverpool 11th Oct, 08...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

I just got sent the first link below to my facebook account and then I went searching for part 2 on youtube:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeQWcYEr ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wPUTA4Gw7 ... re=related

I know some of you will look at this and say; 'yeah, yeah, the coppers messing with the people's freedom once again!' shake your heads and move on. For those of you who do listen and do watch this - check what the crowds are shouting. In clip number one a man (referring to the police) shouts;

"The police are breaking human right's laws!"

Someone else shouts about them 'working for the bankers' (unclear) but it's a bloody valid observation. It really is only a matter of time before the police are posted outside banks at ATMs and turn us away when we go to withdraw our own money. The government have squandered all our money on their spoiled brat bankers and illegal wars on Afghanistan and Iraq. They are going to attempt to recover their losses by any means at their disposal including using the police to protect what is left in the banks...

What I find interesting is that the police themselves marched in London for better pay recently. Surely they, of all groups of people, know what the public are being subjected to. Don't they realise that if they continue to do the bidding of a few bankers and greedy politicians eventually no-one will have any respect whatsoever for them? They will unleash lawlessness on society if they continue to abuse the rates and taxpayers (us) who keep them in a job.

Maybe next time they march we should just tell them to piss off if they think we're going to support them as they beat us into the ground, hinder our freedom of expression / speech and stop us protesting in the street. True democracy can only exist when everyone has a voice...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Activism on Sensitize ©”