Love On The Dole (Poem by John McCullagh)

John Mccullach is an internationally renowned and respected musician, performer, singer and songwriter. He currently lives out in Australia but has travelled the world with his music. John initially met the owner of this site (Lugh) through facebook and it is an honour and great privilege to share some of John's videos stored on YouTube via this forum.

If you would like to interact with this forum please note that as a guest poster you will need to assign a username to yourself and fill out the standard CAPCHA security panel. This is purely in place to prevent advertising bots wrecking the forum. This forum maintained for John Mccullach by Lugh.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Love On The Dole (Poem by John McCullagh)

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Love On The Dole (Poem by John McCullagh):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6isvLTfptWs

Hi John. I'm just plugging your video-poem (Love On The Dole) link from above here to your Sensitize © forum so readers who are Google/YouTube account holders can Add, Comment, Like and Share it further from there, or here if they are fellow members. Thanks for the headz-up on it via Facebook earlier today. I think this is a marvelous poem. Pure craftmanship, and with an equally superb montage video. Kudos to all involved...

Best wishes to you and yours always.
:)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “John Mccullach on Sensitize ©”