The Karma Of Jason "Doghouse" Sicknote - benefit album ...

Upstate Renegade Productions and the Sensitize © community of Arts forums are always on the look out for new and established bands, DJ's and solo musicians. We will provide pages in this section of the community where YouTube video clips can be displayed alongside larger amounts of information about these acts. From time to time we will also feature interviews with our guests here and these will be placed up on to the main Upstate Renegade Productions pages with links back to the original here and the official blogs, facebook, MySpace and YouTube channels, pages and websites of these acts providing they display our URL on theirs. This is in the spirit of collaborative arts and in a bid to overthrow the greed of mainstream industry websites. This section of Sensitize © is maintained by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh (the site's owner) with assistance and input from other members of the community or their alter-ego characters for the benefit of keeping the entire experience fun-filled and lighthearted.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

The Karma Of Jason "Doghouse" Sicknote - benefit album ...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

After some discussion about it over on Facebook this forum has been set up by Lugh to assist Jason Doghouse (former frontman of Sicknote) with promotion of a compilation album produced by his friends to raise some money to buy him new equipment following a robbery a while back.

The album is called The Karma Of Jason "Doghouse" Sicknote - benefit album and features 8 superb tracks by many of the UK's leading Dub artists and producers. You can buy a copy of the entire album or download individual tracks from it if you click on the image below. I bought the album recently and I love it. I also know that by supporting Doghouse in this way I am assisting other emerging talents worldwide because he has consistently plugged and promoted everyone he has worked with over the years. Anyway, that's enough ou'ld chat outta me. Click the image below, follow the bandcamp.com instructions for downloading and making payments. Then kick back and chill out safe in the knowledge that you have just done an exceedingly groovy thing. You know it makes sense 8) ...

BOTS 'n' SPIDERS: http://compilation2.bandcamp.com/album/ ... efit-album

Performance and Recording Artist's public Facebook profile :Jason Doghouse Sicknote. The illustration in this page is by Barry Burford and has been reproduced here on Sensitize © with his very kind permission.

Ta folks.

Lugh :wink: xx
Doghouse
activist, musician & writer

Re: The Karma Of Jason "Doghouse" Sicknote - benefit album .

Post by Doghouse »

Thanks Lugh... Your help, as well as the efforts of the contributors to the album, are much appreciated.

I think you will agree when I say, what an amazing collection of music... I have been overwhelmed with support and help, since all my equipment was stolen... and with gratitude in my heart.I can say that I am almost back in business, having replaced my MacBook with a refurbished, secondhand model, and my audio interface with a similar model on Ebay... I only have to replace my microphone and headphones and I will be fully functional as a recording artist once more.

MASSIVE THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THE ARTISTS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE ALBUM AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED THEIR HARD EARNED CASH.!!! THANK YOU.!!!
Doghouse
Live Performance and Production / Recording Artist
Public Facebook profile
:Jason Doghouse Sicknote.
Click here to visit Jason Doghouse on SoundCloud.
My official merch shop is on:
doghouse.teemill.com
I have my own stall over on bandcamp here: https://doghouse1.bandcamp.com/merch

Return to “Bands, Musicians & DJs on Sensitize ©”