Avoid Scott Shilling's Group Invitations on Facebook...

This link will take you to ongoing debates and discussions on several topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©. All members of Sensitize © are welcome to start new debates and discussions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Avoid Scott Shilling's Group Invitations on Facebook...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Avoid Scott Shilling's Group Invitations on Facebook - He is the Fucking Plague..!
An exposé of Scott Shilling - one of the fear-mongering parasites running rampant online via Facebook. By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 2009. All rights reserved.

I got an invitation through Facebook from Scott Shilling this morning to join this group:

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?draft ... 603&ref=mf
^ you may possibly need a Facebook account to view this group.

I'm sharing this. Not because I believe it or endorse the fear-mongering going on within it but because I'm really curious about this character; Jane Burgermeister. Please note that today's date is 25th July, 2009. So, according to the blurb at the intro of this group, that would make Burgermeister a time traveller since this is part of that blurb:

"Burgermeister's charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties."

So, Burgermeister has evidence, from the future (winter of 2009), has she? Interesting. Very fucking interesting...

PLEASE FUCK OFF YOU SCARE-MONGERING SPASTIC MORONS...!!!

DICKHEADS LIKE YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR FOLK LIKE ME WHO NATURALLY HATE ALL GOVERNMENT TO CONTINUE.

DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCES - LIKE LEARNING HOW TO PROPERLY RESEARCH FACTS..!

Screenshot, just in case the babbling loons realise how fucking stupid they look, and change it - something they normally do after events they've predicted don't happen:

http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.c ... y_2009.bmp

I believe this reveals how devious and insidious fuckers like Alex Jones and Scott Shilling are. They generate a scare tactic or 'theory.' They then keep it low key, sharing the links to a few at a time for a few months. Then at an allotted point in time they go viral literally, and in the course of their sick depravity, many innocent, good people become so terrifed they buy into more and more of the same from these parasites. Or, worst case scenario - they buy into religion and the fucked up notion some deity or hero will come to set them free. The poor fools. The only thing holding them captive is their own reluctance to read a few books. Ever noticed how they run in the opposite direction whenever someone engages them in conversation who may see what's happening to them and want to help them through it? They appear to be gleefully brainwashed, and that folks is why I absolutely hate Scott Shilling and Alex Jones. In an ideal world they'd be put in prison or exposed to rough and prolonged street justice...

FOOTNOTE:

Scott Shilling (I will tag him when I publish this to my notes on my Facebook account): I would dearly like to read (not that I'm that interested) what you think you're playing at? Who is paying you to keep people desperate, psychotic, suicidal and terrified? Finding that out might relieve a lot of the unnecessary tension folk have had to endure at the hands of fuckwits like you and that drooling throwback hillbillie; Alex Jones. So come on Scott. Who are you working for?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Debate & Discussion on Sensitize ©”