PRICK..!

This link will take you to ongoing debates and discussions on several topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©. All members of Sensitize © are welcome to start new debates and discussions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Poor, Peter Piper. Pickled his Pecker in Pickled Pepper some Prick Pickled but.., who's really to blame?

Who's Peter Piper?
No votes
What's a Prick?
No votes
What kind of Peppers did that Prick of a Pepper Pickler, Pickle?
25%
Who's a Prick?
No votes
Where's the Prick that Pickles Peppers and Peter Piper's Pecker?
No votes
How Big's a Peck?
No votes
How Big's the Prick?
25%
Was it Peter Piper?
No votes
If I buy advertising space on your website, can I be excused from this Prick 'Peter Piper', and his Puzzle of Peckers' in Pickled Peppers?
No votes
(Thanks to Jo, one of our female members, this poll question has been added. This option can also be chosen by our gay members). Jo's question was; How big was the pickled pecker? SENSITIZE © option - Size doesn't matter it's the Pickling..!
50%

Total votes: 4

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Mmm, minds of your own you say? (!)

Not much good if it's pickled on top of your fridge, well is it?

Ok, I fucked up my last post, it was early, so sue me- that Irish accent didn't suit me any way.

Now, Is Peter Piper the prick that pickled peppers and did the pickled pepper come in contact with the missing pecker?
Could Peter Piper also be responsible for the pickle jar on the top shelf of your fridge?
Is the jar of pickles and (or) peckers for Christmas, if it is did he include the seasonal spices? If it is for christmas, who will get the pickle and who will get the pecker?

Who pissed on your lettuce? :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

jo wrote:Mmm, minds of your own you say? (!)

Not much good if it's pickled on top of your fridge, well is it?
No. You've misread my mind :P I said I keep my mind in a large * glass jar on the top shelf of my fridge. Anyone who knows me knows I keep my feet and hairbrush on the top of the fridge. Cuh..! Pah..! Tut..!
jo wrote:Ok, I fucked up my last post, it was early, so sue me- that Irish accent didn't suit me any way.
Very true. You write with a terrible Irish accent..! It's a fuckin' outrage missus..! You'se English are all the same..! Stayin' over there. Stealing our accents..! Fascists..! I've a good mind to write to my MP..!

• Dear moi MP,

Oi need representay-shon..! Dare's an English womin on moi forum who wroites wit da worst Oirish accent Oi've evvar heard.

Oi tink she'd be after takin' over da world and Oi'm writin' to tell ye Oi'm outraged..!

Pat sends her love and yer Mudder's got shingles.

Aa'll da best.

Me. Sure 'n' boi Gad sir! Grand wedder we're gettin'..! Oh t'iz..!
jo wrote:Now, Is Peter Piper the prick that pickled peppers and did the pickled pepper come in contact with the missing pecker?
See..? It's getting complicated now innit..? I told ya this would happen :wink:

To the very best of my knowledge Peter Piper is indeed a Prick. Well, I mean, anyone who pricks pickled pepper can't be all there in the head... He has to be a few gerkins * short of a full jar..! Know what I mean..?

The Pecker's not missing..! It's Pickled..! Pay attention and stop picking yer nose..!
jo wrote:Could Peter Piper also be responsible for the pickle jar on the top shelf of your fridge?
No. He's a character in some other wanker's tongue twister of a poem. I stopped him getting a kicking from the entire cast of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Sorriest day of my life.

He sings the most heartbreaking songs about lost pickled peckers and keeps the whole neighbourhood depressed. He makes guest appearances in my poems and I feed him ink through a straw on his days off.
jo wrote:Is the jar of pickles and (or) peckers for Christmas,
What are ye askin' me for..? I do this voluntarily and don't even get hot water for my cuppa soups..! I had considered striking once then remembered I was the boss...

Christmas. Yeah... Probably...
jo wrote:if it is did he include the seasonal spices?
Four. I'm eating the last one now. Tastes like cinnamon but there's bubbles coming outta my ears..!
jo wrote:If it is for christmas, who will get the pickle and who will get the pecker?
I know that one..! No wait. Dammit..! It's gone..!
jo wrote:Who pissed on your lettuce? :lol:
Eh..? :shock:

Agh they didn't..?

Did they..?

That's twice this week..!

Let it be known from this day forth:-

All Tomatoes Are Bastards..!

SING..!

A T A B..! All Tomatoes Are Bastards..!

* See..? Size does matter..! Ha..!
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Im so glad yours is a large one, shame it's pickled. Not much good now I suppose. Nevermind always good to look at though. Do you have to wear those stilts and flippers to get to it?

Mines small and only pickled on Friday Soho nights...mmm...14 days to go..tehe

I can't help picking my nose, still looking for the marching powder I lost up there a few years ago.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

jo wrote:Do you have to wear those stilts and flippers to get to it?
Frequently. I'm contractually bound to wear them on wednesdays and fake fur coats with flip-flops on every second friday.
jo wrote:Mines small and only pickled on Friday Soho nights...mmm...14 days to go..tehe
Lucky sod..!
jo wrote:I can't help picking my nose, still looking for the marching powder I lost up there a few years ago.
A bloke once asked me if I picked my nose when I was younger. I said yes to which he replied; "Ya could've picked a better one"..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Am I lucky for the small one or going to soho on the 17th?

I think 'Old Compton Street' can't be beaten on a Friday night.
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Post by upstate »

jo wrote:Am I lucky for the small one or going to soho on the 17th?
I haven't got a clue lol... Are you referring to St. Patrick's Day on the 17th? I've never worked that one out either. St. Patrick was apparently either French or Welsh... Fucker..! Comin' over here. Stealing our Paganism, chasing our snakes. He should be locked up wae a crucifix and three tone deaf nuns. That'd fix him..! :P
jo wrote:I think 'Old Compton Street' can't be beaten on a Friday night.
Sounds cool...

Return to “Debate & Discussion on Sensitize ©”