PRICK..!

This link will take you to ongoing debates and discussions on several topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©. All members of Sensitize © are welcome to start new debates and discussions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Poor, Peter Piper. Pickled his Pecker in Pickled Pepper some Prick Pickled but.., who's really to blame?

Who's Peter Piper?
No votes
What's a Prick?
No votes
What kind of Peppers did that Prick of a Pepper Pickler, Pickle?
25%
Who's a Prick?
No votes
Where's the Prick that Pickles Peppers and Peter Piper's Pecker?
No votes
How Big's a Peck?
No votes
How Big's the Prick?
25%
Was it Peter Piper?
No votes
If I buy advertising space on your website, can I be excused from this Prick 'Peter Piper', and his Puzzle of Peckers' in Pickled Peppers?
No votes
(Thanks to Jo, one of our female members, this poll question has been added. This option can also be chosen by our gay members). Jo's question was; How big was the pickled pecker? SENSITIZE © option - Size doesn't matter it's the Pickling..!
50%

Total votes: 4

upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Post by upstate »

jo wrote:Am I lucky for the small one or going to soho on the 17th?
I haven't got a clue lol... Are you referring to St. Patrick's Day on the 17th? I've never worked that one out either. St. Patrick was apparently either French or Welsh... Fucker..! Comin' over here. Stealing our Paganism, chasing our snakes. He should be locked up wae a crucifix and three tone deaf nuns. That'd fix him..! :P
jo wrote:I think 'Old Compton Street' can't be beaten on a Friday night.
Sounds cool...

Return to “Debate & Discussion on Sensitize ©”