Necessary Chaos. By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 2008

This link will take you to ongoing debates and discussions on several topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©. All members of Sensitize © are welcome to start new debates and discussions.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Necessary Chaos. By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 2008

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

The link in this post forwarded to me by a friend:

WTF is the matter with the Brits? Why haven't they all got together and stormed Westminster with an aim to dragging Gordon Brown out into the streets and either burning him or stoning him to near death? Check this out people:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... ies.labour

His inhuman and greedy breed create the terrorism (see arms trading to poorer nations for one) they desperately want voters all to be afraid of, then implement means to control anyone if they object.

Remember, he wasn't democratically voted into his seat of power. No, the slime-dragging cnut siezed power after the U.S. puppet Tony Blair screwed his voters into the ground. In effect, what the voters wanted was not only denied, but sneered at by Brown.

Britain - Didn't they go to war with Hitler and the Nazis for less?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Lauren Arthington
human rights activist & writer

Post by Lauren Arthington »

because unfortunately there is a disease in the UK that a lot of people have caught- it is called 'apathy' also known as 'i'm alright jack' syndrome or 'don't give a toss' virus.

this disease has spread rapidly over the last decade aided by the scare mongering, consumerist atmosphere of our lovely media and capitalist society.

a call to all people- revolt, don't work in soul destroying, life sapping jobs, be free, be creative and don't be scared of your neighbour- they are your friend.
'if hierarchical organisation siezes control of nature, while itself undergoing transformation in the course of this struggle, the portion of liberty and creativity falling to the individual is drained away by the requirements of adaptation to the social norms' -
Raoul Vaneigem
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Lauren Arthington wrote:because unfortunately there is a disease in the UK that a lot of people have caught- it is called 'apathy' also known as 'i'm alright jack' syndrome or 'don't give a toss' virus.

this disease has spread rapidly over the last decade aided by the scare mongering, consumerist atmosphere of our lovely media and capitalist society.

a call to all people- revolt, don't work in soul destroying, life sapping jobs, be free, be creative and don't be scared of your neighbour- they are your friend.
(nods respect) 8) ...

i'll go further and say that the same condition festers if it goes unchecked. i still don't understand how politicians - hired by their voters to do a job, think they call the shots...

2006/2007 - i was a regular on the mark thomas info website forum (unfortunately haunted by tory and new labour spies - oh aye and a few bnp'ers). that said, there was a lot of good work going on there as well. i don't know if you've seen the film that mark became involved in; taking liberties, but it's well worth a peek at. this link will take you to where you can watch it on google video:

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q ... emb=0&aq=f#

if you toke weed, skin up a phat one lauren. or crack open a beer. this show will blow yer feckin' mind. please pass the link on to others too mate. people need to get a suss on all of this :wink: :idea: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Debate & Discussion on Sensitize ©”