Links

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

jo wrote:Cough, cough...don't we have a community arts activists thread that your last post should be in Mr Lugh.

BTW, you missed my last post. Read it, I will be testing you on it later. :shock:
Right. Pencil sharpened. Mascots all set out in a row. Banana sandwich eaten to counteract the butterflies and nervousness. Ink well filled.

I think I'm ready...

One thing I'll say though is this:- The phpBB network didn't tell me I'd be sitting exams in here. Sneaky divils..! Do they do this to all site administrators or wha..? :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:Cough, cough...don't we have a community arts activists thread that your last post should be in Mr Lugh.

BTW, you missed my last post. Read it, I will be testing you on it later. :shock:
Right. Pencil sharpened. Mascots all set out in a row. Banana sandwich eaten to counteract the butterflies and nervousness. Ink well filled.

I think I'm ready...

One thing I'll say though is this:- The phpBB network didn't tell me I'd be sitting exams in here. Sneaky divils..! Do they do this to all site administrators or wha..? :P
Hahaha, got a presentation to write, I shall be back to test you later Mr Lugh.
Severe punishment for any incorrect answers.

You know us women make our own rules. :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:Hahaha, got a presentation to write, I shall be back to test you later Mr Lugh.
Severe punishment for any incorrect answers.

You know us women make our own rules. :wink:
As luck would have it, I don't give a hoot :P

Mwahahahahahahahaha 8)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Oh yeh, and who threw you a biscuit or was it a space cake! :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:Oh yeh, and who threw you a biscuit or was it a space cake! :lol:
Umm uh, like uh easy maaaan, like uh, faaaaaar ooouuuut..!

This halucinogenic chewing gum's a feckin' scream... No wait..! I mean uh, space cake...

I need a Scooby Snack...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:Oh yeh, and who threw you a biscuit or was it a space cake! :lol:
Umm uh, like uh easy maaaan, like uh, faaaaaar ooouuuut..!

This halucinogenic chewing gum's a feckin' scream... No wait..! I mean uh, space cake...

I need a Scooby Snack...
Yeh, but don't be getting it from sergies pocket will ya.

:lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:
Yeh, but don't be getting it from sergies pocket will ya.

:lol:
Good point lol.

Ewwwwww..! :shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

oopps, so anyway...

So what protects DNA from cancer-causing chemicals outside the cell membrane.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:oopps, so anyway...

Good umbrellas :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:oopps, so anyway...

Good umbrellas :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope your not talking about the very small unbrellas used in clinics on manky men. Coz they won't do it.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Right. Bact to the subject content intended for this thread...

LINKS..! :wink:

This link was sent in by Sprinkles recently and being the proper pillock that I am, I responded with a narky-head that there wasn't a message attached to it... I've apologised to Sprinkles about that on the same thread and now wish to post the same wonderful link into here:-

http://www.peace-not-war.org/Music/Bill ... index.html

Gorgeous and essential song by Billy Bragg that promotes an end to global conflicts and peace not war... The homepage for this link is;

http://www.peace-not-war.org/index.html

I'm going to try and contact them on; http://www.peace-not-war.org/Information/index.html and see if we can do anything as a group of artists, filmakers, journalists, musicians, media producers and writers, to promote their cause...

Thanks for this Sprinkles. Well played :D

Cheers & best wishes...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:I have been watching this LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqeKyLt ... %20animals
hahhahahaha

That polar bear cracks me up Jo. I looked just like him lastnight :shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:I have been watching this LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHqeKyLt ... %20animals
hahhahahaha

That polar bear cracks me up Jo. I looked just like him lastnight :shock:
The bloke sniffing the cat cracked me up and the dog with the fireworks :lol: :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Cybercinema Courtesy of The Guardian

A good pal of mine just sent me these links earlier today. I've watched a few of the films (all short films) and have to say they're all magnificent.

Some of you members on here interested in writing screenplays might really benefit from watchng these as they are great guides to what is possible with a short drama script.

This link; http://film.guardian.co.uk/cybercinema/ ... 45,00.html will take you to the entire list of films available to watch on the Cybercinema pages of The Guardian Online. This link; http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=140821 will take you directly to; Old Street
  • Starring
    Ray Winstone,
    David Tennant
    Victor Romero Evans

Written by
    Patrick Marber

Directed by
    Angus Jackson.
The links on this page, copyright; The Guardian & Film 4 (Channel 4) ©
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”