A quick Hello from the Engine

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Diesel Engine
visitor

A quick Hello from the Engine

Post by Diesel Engine »

Hi there This is Lugh Sidekick and general techno problem solver Diesel
The community is really starting to take shape which is all thanks to Lugh and the rest of you as I hve been away on top secret Goverment work trying to find a cheap alternative to sand.
Hope to put my oar in from time to time.

As my main form of artistic expression is DANCE the internet is not a great place to show off my immense skills (I once kicked Roy Castle squarely in the nuts)
At High School I was voted most likely to get a hair cut and you know by God that came true, My Fraternity House was Epilson Delta Pi and I was murdered by 13 different Serial killers, wait a sec Im not American and Ive never been to collage But I have been to Me, unlike that moanin tart in the Song

"Ive been undressed by Kings and ive seen some things that a woman shouldnt see IIIIIve beeeen to paaaradise ........But ive never been to me
applause.... curtain falls, old pair of y fronts thrown on stage.. fade to black
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Hi Diesel Engine

May I suggest you go to the Costa Blanca, I think they may have the answer to the cheap alternative to sand.

As for you being a dancer, Lugh could do a bit of his time-lapse photography on ya, if you sort out how to upload photographs on here.
It'll be different. :wink:

Jox
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

See Jo? And, you thought I was mad..!

As for Diesel's internet dancing skills: I can vouch to their definite uniqueness. It's a kind of tap-dancing, barefoot that always gets me laughing my nuts off and clapping my hands to the rythyms that don't exist... He's a bit of a show off too. Not only does he tap-dance barefoot, but he does it on thick carpet which leaves everyone who's seen it, thinking they're as deaf as posts...

He must've written this message a few days ago because only yesterday he phoned me from Dublin to say that he'd found this cheap alternative to sand and when I sent his bail money to the Garda (Irish Police), they'd release him and he'd send a sample directly into here.

Only on SENSITIZE folks. Only on SENSITIZE. 8)

Now, all of you know I care deeply about every member on here and only want to see your creative skills flourish. I believe when Diesel sends this sample in and you all lick your pc monitors, you will see fully, just how much we both care...

My only problem with Diesel is his repetitive attempts to make Charlene, the singer of that feckin' terrible song, a star. Several times, while editing film clips and making flash media shows, he has burst into verses of it. I suppose that's fine in some of your books, but you try getting either justice or your money and work back from a corrupt writer's community (mentioned on another thread) while there's a red haired editor with a deep bassy voice, slinging Y-fronts out your window and singing;

"Hey lady. Sweet lady. Cursing at your life" - To utter strangers..!

The dirty looks people throw at this apartment as they pass by is nobody's business..! I'm eating Valium sandwiches and going through 9 bottles of vodka an hour...

Diesel was indeed killed 13 times by a serial killer, but it only became a series because of that bloody awful song..! The killer rose from the dead everytime he started singing it and to be frankly honest with you. I don't blame him..! :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

I don't mind a bit of charlene, reminds me of me convent days, many, many years ago. Perhaps he can teach me how to dance, fuck it, my singing and good looks makes up for my lack of rhythm. :lol:

No Mr Lugh, I know you are mad! It would be a strange revelation if it turned out that your friends were infact,,, sane. I just couldn't cope.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Niether could I mate :shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

Hi Diesel, nice to make your acquaintance. :)

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”