Sound

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Easy Star All Stars - Radiodread

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:45 pm

Easy Star All Stars - Radiodread
    Should have posted this last week.

I haven't stopped playing this CD since I got my hands on it early last week. Absolutely superb. I first thought it was a bloody liberty that they'd covered every track on Radiohead's OK Computer, but it's an amazing album of Reggae cover versions. The same group of musicians have done a version of Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd and a collection of Reggae covers of Led Zeppelin tunes... Delph will probably want to strangle them for that but I can assure you, from what I've heard so far, they have done justice to the originals...

Like the original OK Computer by Radiohead, Radiodread also rocks as a political work that is bound to agitate all those who deserve to be agitated, thumped or kicked about the streets for fun by the masses e.g; governments and politicians.
Hyperlink is to amazon.com
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radiodread-Easy ... 06?ie=UTF8
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Classics Done On A Ukelele..!

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:09 pm

This should probably be on the Jokes section because it's soooo funny, but check it out:-

Classics Done On A Ukelele :shock: ..!

Anarchy In The UK by The Sex Pistols, Come Together by Lennon & McCartney and Paranoid by Black Sabbath are all hilarious. Enter Sandman by Metallica gets a rendition too :P ...

All songs performed by Brook Adams. Some of this stuff may even crop up in spoof movies yet to be made. Link courtesy of 'Sprockett' over on the Mark Thomas Info domain...

Hyperlink in this post is to:-
http://www.brookadams.com/jumping-flea/ukeAudio.html
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Postby Catherine Edmunds » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:22 pm

Just listened to a few of these... Brilliant!!!

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Adrian Edmondson on Hootenanny: Anarchy in the UK/interview

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:24 am

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Paul Potts - Opera Singer. Courtesy of Argie :-)

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:21 pm

I've just recieved an email from Argie who has linked me to Paul Potts originally from Bristol but now living and working as a mobile phone salesman in Port Talbot, South Wales. He is an amazing opera singer and was recently voted a clear winner of the first; Britain's Got Talent. I normally steer clear of Opera, but this is absolutely stunning:-

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9oxTy7KIAaA

If this man doesn't end up a longterm, household name as an excellent singer, something is badly wrong with the music industry.

Truly superb 8) ...

Thanks Argie :wink: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”