Wanker of the Week.

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Members of SENSITIZE ©... YOU DECIDE - Who will be the FIRST - WANKER OF THE WEEK..? Is it;-

a) George Michael..?
25%
b) Prince Charles..?
25%
c) Trading Standards..?
50%

Total votes: 4

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

I'll be honest. I'm not clear on who you've nominated for the Wanker of the Week award.

What I will say is that you've inspired me here mate. As a result of reading the article you provided the link to, and my own anger, shock and utter outrage at the contents of that link, I've created a section in Activsim on SENSITIZE © called;
It's fairly self-explanatory and I think you'll find it useful... :wink:

If you can further break down your opinion in your last post, until one agency or person is named, then I'll gladly add that agency or person's name to the poll up above.

You've expanded SENSITIZE © with this message Alan. I'm very grateful to you. Thanks mate :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni & The Likud Party for comming up with this shit.

But I would also go further and say anyone of Israeli nationality who voted for these fuckers.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

This is very strange. My ability to edit this thread seems to have been frozen and I can't update the poll. I know I can do this because I did it lastnight for Jo on the pickled pepper thread.

What's going on..?

Anyone?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Perhaps the amount of time you have to make changes has expired?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Perhaps the amount of time you have to make changes has expired?
That sounds about right. Cheers Alan.

I wanted to pick your brains further about something else if possible?

Recently on a few art's and film's sites I 've seen a message for CAUCE, and on your site in the projects section there is a button hyperlink for visitors to say; "Some Rights Reserved". It's clearly to the benefit of artists and writers that their work is protected and I was wondering how and who I should contact? Am I right in saying it would further protect the work of my colleagues and me?

Also, these forums. Is there a way of brightening them up with similar link buttons?

I realise I'm leaning into you a bit much with questions, questions, questions, and may be putting you off just posting your own messages but, I'm keen to be clued-up and know everything I can.

Hopefully Diesel will be here soon and we can explore putting a button of your choice on our webpages that lists you and links to your website. Your knowledge in many things is a great asset and I consider it 'sponsorship in kind'. All of this is still very new to me and I need a bit of sound advice.

In the meantime, if you email me a few options based around your nomination for the Wanker of the Week Award, I'll create a whole new and vitriol-loaded poll aimed directly at the Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni & The Likud Party and all the Israeli nationality wankers who voted for her (Tzipi Livni) party. Fuckin' parcel of bastards..!

Oh, one more thing Alan. Give the poll a name as well mate. Summit more deserving than Wanker of the Week..! Use your creativity to really have a go :wink:

G'wan, g'wan, g'wan..! :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Tim Barton, BlueGreenEart
activist & guest member

Wanker of the Week - God-botherer Bliar

Post by Tim Barton, BlueGreenEart »

sayas it all, really...

;-)
Tim

God will judge me, PM tells Parkinson

Michael White, political editor
Saturday March 4, 2006
The Guardian

Tony Blair is reconciled to the prospect that God and history will eventually judge his decision to go to war with Iraq, and says his decision, like much of his policymaking, was underpinned by his Christian faith.

Mr Blair made the remarks in an appearance on Parkinson to be broadcast tonight, in which he spoke of the struggle with his conscience to do the right thing because people's lives are at stake.

Asked about Iraq, the prime minister said: "Well, I think if you have faith about these things, then you realise that judgment is made by other people."

Questioned further, he added: "If you believe in God, [the judgment] is made by God as well."

Michael Parkinson asked: "So will you pray to God when you make a decision like that?" Mr Blair said merely: "Well, I don't want to get into something like that."

Unlike George Bush, who said God told him to launch the Iraq campaign, Mr Blair has taken care to keep his faith away from political discourse. He once bridled visibly when asked by Jeremy Paxman if he and Mr Bush prayed together. But he confirmed the thesis put forward by more than one biographer that it was his rediscovery of religion while at Oxford University which led him into politics.

[snip]
Tim Barton - Administrator and Owner of:

^ Click to visit ...
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Re: Wanker of the Week - God-botherer Bliar

Post by joanne chapman »

Tim wrote:sayas it all, really...

;-)
Tim

God will judge me, PM tells Parkinson

Michael White, political editor
Saturday March 4, 2006
The Guardian

Tony Blair is reconciled to the prospect that God and history will eventually judge his decision to go to war with Iraq, and says his decision, like much of his policymaking, was underpinned by his Christian faith.

Mr Blair made the remarks in an appearance on Parkinson to be broadcast tonight, in which he spoke of the struggle with his conscience to do the right thing because people's lives are at stake.

Asked about Iraq, the prime minister said: "Well, I think if you have faith about these things, then you realise that judgment is made by other people."

Questioned further, he added: "If you believe in God, [the judgment] is made by God as well."

Michael Parkinson asked: "So will you pray to God when you make a decision like that?" Mr Blair said merely: "Well, I don't want to get into something like that."

Unlike George Bush, who said God told him to launch the Iraq campaign, Mr Blair has taken care to keep his faith away from political discourse. He once bridled visibly when asked by Jeremy Paxman if he and Mr Bush prayed together. But he confirmed the thesis put forward by more than one biographer that it was his rediscovery of religion while at Oxford University which led him into politics.

[snip]
Ahh, bless him. That's OK Mr Blair, God will forgive ya for all the lives lost in 'the war on terror' or is it 'terror of war'. Smarmy bastard.

I think the judgement is already here mate, you don't have to wait til you die.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Quick message for Alan and Tim, oooh, and anyone else who participates in tonight's; 'Wanker of the Week..! # 1' poll. I've updated the poll to include your latest nominations and you can get to it from here.

So far Alan and Tim's nominations are the favourites, with Alan's nomination holding 2 votes and Tim's holding 3. Have another go and bump the numbers up... Fuck it. That's how the governments of the world operate lol..! :P

Nice one :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”