Vision

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

La Terre Tremblante - Closing theme: In The Electric Mist...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

A good friend linked me to this closing theme song from; In The Electric Mist and has said that the film is getting some great feedback. I've yet to see it but I really admire Tommy Lee Jones' acting and to read that he's up against another magnificent actor. The mighty; John Goodman has sold In The Electric Mist to me.

I've loved Bluegrass, Blues, Cajun and R&B for years although I'm no expert on it all, and my friend tells me these styles also feature heavy on the soundtrack. Sounds like a great experience to me.

What do you folks think of it?

I'm really into this song and I've only heard it three time tonight. That's a good sign 8)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

2010 movie recommendations from my pal John Hughes aka Sean

A few noteworthy movie recommendations for 2010 from my good friend John Hughes aka Sean Óg:

"Check these out. 2010 looking like a great year for films."

Inception;

Shutter Island;

Robin Hood;

Clash of the Titans;

Prince of Persia;

The Book of Eli;

The Expendables;

Alice in Wonderland;

The Road;
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Possible Blade Runner Sequel to be Produced...

Possible Blade Runner Sequel to be Produced:
Borys Kit - Reuters wrote:LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The production company behind the Sandra Bullock hit "The Blind Side" is looking to bring the world of "Blade Runner" back to the big screen.

The 1982 cult classic, directed by Ridley Scott and starring Harrison Ford, was set in a future where man has created clones called replicants who are used for dangerous work. When they rebel on a space colony, replicants are banned and hunted down.
Read the full article here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/ ... AQ20110303
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

LOVE/HATE Season 3 - RTE Television, October 2012.

LOVE/HATE Season 3 - RTE Television, October 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IipMYjcStwg

YES :D Season 3 of this absolutely magnificent and hard hitting Irish drama series airs this month on RTE Television. I can't wait. Sheer roller-coaster ride through the criminal underworld of modern day Dublin. Exceptional 10 / 10 ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”