Vision

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Vision

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:03 pm

Discussions on your favourite films go on in here.

Chat with each other on what DVD's / films, movies at the cinema, programmes on the tv or internet you've recently watched. Talk about what's hot and what's not or about your all time favourites. Make recommendations to other members. Taking the piss out of people in the movie industry is also widely encouraged on here.
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:09 pm

DEAD MAN'S SHOES...
UK 2004 production and an absolutely brilliant and gripping thriller. If this film doesn't put the actor playing Richard (central character),Paddy Considine who also co-wrote this marvellous film on the world stage, something's badly wrong...

Another great performer in this movie is Toby Kebbell who plays Anthony but in fairness everyone has excelled here...

Beautiful soundtrack from Adem , Aphex Twins and Smog.

Revenge is bittersweet. That's all I'm saying :wink:...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

zark
activist and campaigner

Postby zark » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:24 am

Just seen "The Aristocrats"

ta daaaaar

heh

you gotta see this film. No, no no not the cats and cartoon but the Joke film.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:40 pm

zark wrote:Just seen "The Aristocrats"

ta daaaaar

heh

you gotta see this film. No, no no not the cats and cartoon but the Joke film.

I haven't even heard of that one zark...

Nice one mate :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Essexcowgirl
visitor

Postby Essexcowgirl » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:50 am

Watched 'the breakfast club' again the other night - for about the hundredth time, and it's still wicked. Everyone can identify with at least one of the teenage characters in that movie...I'm a combi, something between the nerd and the basket case (though of course I'm excessively beautiful!) Love it...

Kate

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”