About Healing Herbs

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

About Healing Herbs

Post by joanne chapman »

Now this is my own opinion, others may think different. Healing herbs as a medical marijuana film may possibly benefit by a few other professional opinions.
It was a long time ago that I listened to it (and still not managed to watch it) so my memory is a bit foggy on all of the details.

There is more talk about medically controlled marijuana use nowadays and lots of talks within MS groups. I don't know what NICE - (National Institute of clinical excellence) say's about it but I am sure they must have produced some kind of report!

Just an idea.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: About Healing Herbs

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

jo wrote:Now this is my own opinion, others may think different. Healing herbs as a medical marijuana film may possibly benefit by a few other professional opinions.
It was a long time ago that I listened to it (and still not managed to watch it) so my memory is a bit foggy on all of the details.

There is more talk about medically controlled marijuana use nowadays and lots of talks within MS groups. I don't know what NICE - (National Institute of clinical excellence) say's about it but I am sure they must have produced some kind of report!

Just an idea.
I still can't work out how you haven't seen it Jo. Simply download it and it will open on your media player / realplayer / winamp / Quicktime player. Make sure you have your visualisation screen open on your player and not running in your taskbar. The film covers many conditions that benefit greatly from regular use of medical marijuana and they are listed in the show...

Thanks for your feedback...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”