What A Berk...

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

What A Berk...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

A few days ago, I added sounds to my pc other than the presets. I added that classic speech by Patrick Stewart aka Captain Picard of Star Trek NG fame to my incoming mail on one of my accounts. It's the Borg speech. Sounds cool yeah?

It was up until this morning when I was assimilated 4 times in 3 minutes..!

Fuckin' head's done in wae it. Watch yourselves on here. You might be assimilated too :P

Now, where's my ganja..?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Re: What A Berk...

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:A few days ago, I added sounds to my pc other than the presets. I added that classic speech by Patrick Stewart aka Captain Picard of Star Trek NG fame to my incoming mail on one of my accounts. It's the Borg speech. Sounds cool yeah?

It was up until this morning when I was assimilated 4 times in 3 minutes..!

Fuckin' head's done in wae it. Watch yourselves on here. You might be assimilated too :P

Now, where's my ganja..?
Ha, why do men waste time with toys? 8)
Last edited by joanne chapman on Sat May 13, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:Ha, why do men waste time with toys?
There's a whole industry based around toys for women..! No-one bats an eyelid. It's probably just as well though:-
jo wrote:We will excuse you while you light your spliff. Lucky fecker. 8)
If they were across the board, I might have sparked up a vibrator when that Borg message came on :shock:
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

upstate wrote:
There's a whole industry based around toys for women..! No-one bats an eyelid. It's probably just as well though:-
If they were across the board, I'd probably have sparked up a vibrator when that Borg message came on :shock:
You can't have been watching (not batting an eyelid). Have you seen the size of some of those things? They make my eyes water just looking at em and then cross my legs incase.

There's lots on offer for men too, or don't you have them shops in Derry. :oops: I have, they are as funny as fuck.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:
upstate wrote:
If they were across the board, I'd probably have sparked up a vibrator when that Borg message came on :shock:
You can't have been watching (not batting an eyelid). Have you seen the size of some of those things? They make my eyes water just looking at em and then cross my legs incase.

There's lots on offer for men too, or don't you have them shops in Derry. :oops: I have, they are as funny as fuck.
Yip. We do indeed. Or we did. Dunno now lol. Had all the religious heads freaking out.

That's a good question actually. Maybe we should put it on a voting poll (someone else design it though);-

Why Are Christians Afraid Of Dildoes? (Or words to that effect)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”