Mitch Benn - I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh wrote:
spacecadet wrote:
You mean like a "wondering basball bat"?
Yip :P , but i would be better if it wandered :wink: ...
That's what I meant. Sorry, I have a cold.
Mike Daniels
poet & writer
Location: The English Queen's Arse, Tongue First 'n' Lovin' It ...

Post by Mike Daniels »

how about a wandering tour bus that just 'accidentally' slips into gear at the wrong moment...

or a lightening struck oak tree deciding to fall onto a passing vehicle...

or an insane donkey with rabies trampling to death a wondering singer songwriter with a military background...

or being stoned to death by cd's thrown by wondering wandering rock fans...

or ...
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

How much do you have to smoke to be stoned to death?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

danimik wrote:how about a wandering tour bus that just 'accidentally' slips into gear at the wrong moment...

or a lightening struck oak tree deciding to fall onto a passing vehicle...

or an insane donkey with rabies trampling to death a wondering singer songwriter with a military background...

or being stoned to death by cd's thrown by wondering wandering rock fans...

or ...
You're getting excited at the prospect of Blunt being punished for his crimes. Mike, blokes like him get away with it everytime. It's a tragedy and one that will never be put to rights. My suggestion; throw DVD's and Virgin Megastore staff at him as well...
spacecadet wrote:How much do you have to smoke to be stoned to death?
Hardly anything Dave. Depends on where you smoke it. I mean. If you were to smoke in calm English countryside by a slow moving canal, you'd never get there. However, smoke it in Iran when you're meant to be working and you'll be stoned to death in minutes... Interesting. Very interesting...

Smoking beside oil tankers or in petrol stations can also, at times, lead to death...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Mitch Benn - Crimes Against Music

Mitch Benn - Crimes Against Music.
  • Folks. If you have the dosh and want to hear lyrics that will stir you in all the right ways, and I'm referring in particular to a song called; Waving At The Poor. Buy this CD.

I was completely moved by the lyrics when I read them on another forum I visit. So much so that I will be ordering a copy of this album on Monday 8) ...
Hyperlink is to:-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crimes-Against- ... B000BGH0ME
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Courtesy of Mr. BSF on the Mark Thomas Info Forum

Courtesy of Mr. BSF on the Mark Thomas Info Forum :wink: ...
  • The above title will take you to Mitch Benn's podcast page on his website. I'm listening to it right now as I post this message. I'm really enjoying the bits from Glastonbury and his political commentary. Some damn fine tunes on there as well. I hope he continues to upload these shows. They're brilliant 8) ...
Hyperlink is the copyright © property of and to:
http://www.mitchbenn.com/podcasts/#
of: www.mitchbenn.com/
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

cliqtech
visitor

Post by cliqtech »

Nice one will have a look =]

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”