Mitch Benn - I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Mitch Benn - I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Mitch Benn ~ I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt (Song)
  • Been laughing my feckin' head off at this since Bearsizedfeat from the Mark Thomas Info site linked me to it on YouTube earlier on this week. It's a song by Mitch Benn performed at Esporta Northwood. Mitch has a few more tracks uploaded to YouTube and all of them are brilliant. Check out his; Everything sounds like coldplay Now. So bloody true...

Absolutely hilarious stuff :P :wink: ...
Hyperlinks in this post are to:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYvtT7q5XA
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsNqNbPraqI
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Mike Daniels
poet & writer
Location: The English Queen's Arse, Tongue First 'n' Lovin' It ...

Post by Mike Daniels »

the really disturbing thing is the replies - I still find it amazing that some people can take their worship of clebrity so seriously as to have thier sense of humour surgically removed.

I like Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Keane...and this.
Jasper Carrott used to send up simon and garfunkel using 'The Boxer' as his basis.
Bill Bailey has his thing about Chris de Burgh - and who can blame him?
It's an art form that's existed for centuries, long may it do so.

Thanks for these

Mike
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

You're very welcome Mike :D ...

I love parodies myself and have written a few over the years. I must dig them out and see which ones have stood the test of time...

Jasper Carrott; I loved his shows in the early 80's. Big fan of The Baron Knights and Weird Al Yankovich too lol...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

How many parody songs do you want? I've got a hat and a half full of them......

Give us genre or group.... go on...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:How many parody songs do you want? I've got a hat and a half full of them......

Give us genre or group.... go on...
Drive by The Cars. Weepy load of bollocks that needs a funny version to counter-balance all the misery it's spread :wink: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Hmmmm. Usually I can parody anything, anytime, anywhere. But I've just looked at the lyrics for that song and I'm almost blank. It's so empty and bland and pointless. There's nothing there I can grab hold of and take the p*ss out of.

It's like punching mist.

I've never liked the song but it's only now that I scrutinise it that I see it for the total contentless bag of pant juice it really is. Mankind should put such artists in a penal colony somewhere that's very highly vulcanistic. Jupiter springs to mind.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:Hmmmm. Usually I can parody anything, anytime, anywhere. But I've just looked at the lyrics for that song and I'm almost blank. It's so empty and bland and pointless. There's nothing there I can grab hold of and take the p*ss out of.

It's like punching mist.

I've never liked the song but it's only now that I scrutinise it that I see it for the total contentless bag of pant juice it really is. Mankind should put such artists in a penal colony somewhere that's very highly vulcanistic. Jupiter springs to mind.
I knew you would have difficulties with that particular song Dave. It's a thrown-together bollocks of a piece, best left to fester in a darkened room, miles away from humanity. Not only that, but everytime I hear it I'm reminded of Billy Connolly crying on Live Aid. That song played over footage of starving children in Ethiopia and the Sudan...

Mind you. Most 80's Rock was crap. Fully of poncy and pretentious wannabe-goods. A thump and some aspirin would probably work better for them and I'd gladly assist...

How about a parody of; We Will Rock You by Queen? Do you reckon you could knock one out? The reason I ask is because I have all sorts of sampling gear here and we might be able to work with it...

Laters dude 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh wrote: Mind you. Most 80's Rock was crap...
You weren't listening to right stuff. There were some good bands, good music and some fantastic free festivals. You just had to stay away from MTV and the rave culture.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote: You weren't listening to right stuff. There were some good bands, good music and some fantastic free festivals. You just had to stay away from MTV and the rave culture.
I did mate. I was into Echo & The Bunnymen, The Fall, REM, U2, Jesus & Marychain, The Cure and the Stranglers... What I'm referring to were those tits with the long hair, leather motorbike jackets, no motorbikes though :shock:, REO Speedwagon / Kiss fans.

What was wrong with those eejits?

I still see their fans shuffling about in winkle-picker suede boots, AC/DC T-shirts, slashed denims and normally at the off license as soon as it opens or the cheap booze counters of local superstores. I'm no oil painting myself but these folk are the closest thing to acid-casualties I have ever encountered...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Mike Daniels
poet & writer
Location: The English Queen's Arse, Tongue First 'n' Lovin' It ...

Post by Mike Daniels »

'Ere, watchitmate, I've got long 'air and a leaver jackit, innit. Not got no bike no more - 'er as wot 'as the last word, 'ad the last word on that. Knows a bloke wot got an Ariel wot he dun up hiself in his g'rige. I' hopin' he'll let me 'ave a go on it when the wominfolk is gassin'.

Mindju, my leavers are pre '80 an' me 'air goes back even furver - 'specially now wot it is receding towards the crown. I told 'em vat helmets wos a bad idea...

who's gonna run you 'ome
when you'se pissed
who's gonna nick your tart
when you'se arsed

oh, them wos the days, my fren', we fought they'd never en' we'd sing and dance...

Sorry, interference again. I must get myself another thicker tinfoil skull cap. The rays seem to be getting through this one, and I can't think straight.
cliqtech
visitor

Re: Mitch Benn - I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt

Post by cliqtech »

Lugh wrote:Mitch Benn ~ I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt (Song)
  • Been laughing my feckin' head off at this since Bearsizedfeat from the Mark Thomas Info site linked me to it on YouTube earlier on this week.
Heh heh, I must have missed it - glad you posted it here ROLFALMAO! I'm a Blunt hater with a passion! I wish his ex missus would come out and make a revenge song, either that or he chokes himself during one of his songs!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: Mitch Benn - I May Just Have To Murder James Blunt

danimik wrote:'Ere, watchitmate, I've got long 'air and a leaver jackit, innit. Not got no bike no more - 'er as wot 'as the last word, 'ad the last word on that. Knows a bloke wot got an Ariel wot he dun up hiself in his g'rige. I' hopin' he'll let me 'ave a go on it when the wominfolk is gassin'.

Mindju, my leavers are pre '80 an' me 'air goes back even furver - 'specially now wot it is receding towards the crown. I told 'em vat helmets wos a bad idea...

who's gonna run you 'ome
when you'se pissed
who's gonna nick your tart
when you'se arsed

oh, them wos the days, my fren', we fought they'd never en' we'd sing and dance...

Sorry, interference again. I must get myself another thicker tinfoil skull cap. The rays seem to be getting through this one, and I can't think straight.
Sunglasses and a constant supply of lemon tea Mike. Sorts dodgy accents and weird rays out over a six month period. Well, most accents. I still sound like a mad Irishman and I've been following the tips on the side of the box for ages now. Weird... Mind you, the rays don't get in anymore so can't complain too much :P ...

Just noticed that you only have the one title above your picture Mike (Poet). Would you like this updated? Just say yes and what you want it to say and I'll make it so mate...
cliqtech wrote:
Heh heh, I must have missed it - glad you posted it here ROLFALMAO! I'm a Blunt hater with a passion! I wish his ex missus would come out and make a revenge song, either that or he chokes himself during one of his songs!
Wotcha Cliqtech :D Welcome aboard the Good Ship Sensitize where people are people and sheep are accountants. It's true. Unknown to all you decent folk on here, I have a field full of sheep working on money-making schemes and chatting on phones to potential sponsors. Another tactic of their's is to hijack cars and flog them for spare parts. Here's a picture of them at work yesterday:-

They crap all over the place and the racket they make is no-one's business but that said, they still sound better than James Blunt. Oh, how I hate that bloke...

You might be alarmed by this post and think we're all completely bonkers. We're not. No wait. (Coff!) Feck. We are all completely bonkers but still not as mad as Mr. Dave Marmite (spacecadet / Loki's Disciple) on here. He ropes people into comedy threads and turns reality into mayhem. Be advised he's a writer of comic genius the like of which is talked about the length and breadth of t'interweb... Delph's the only sane one among us...

Right. That's enough bollocks outta me. Enjoy yourself mate. Good to see you here :D ...

image in this post is the copyright property of;-
http://www.thedeadend.net/archives/sheep.jpg
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

I like James Blunt.

What was that you were saying about me being the only sane one here, Lugh? Hmm?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

delph_ambi wrote:I like James Blunt.

What was that you were saying about me being the only sane one here, Lugh? Hmm?
I've clearly lost the plot Delph. Quick, ring the funny farm :P ...

I think if you get a chance to see his interview on the Richard & Judy Show, you'll see through him mate. He's an obnoxious bore and in my opinion, marketed as a do-gooder for the masses... The bloke's got no soul... Vital for musicians and artists of all kinds...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

For over a year I thought James Blunt was just some new bit of rhyming slang. Imagine my suprise when I found out he was a real person.

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”