Feedback for Spacecadet Dave

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Feedback for Spacecadet Dave

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Hi Dave :D ...

I'm not ignoring your latest work re; biscuits and cakes, but I am going to take some time to respond seriously. This is a heavy topic and one that needs to be addressed properly.

What I will say for now though is that Jaffa Cakes won't go behind the public's back and change the law to suit themselves when the crap hits the fan. They also make more sense than politicians and I for one will be voting for my local Jaffa Cake if it stands for election in the near future...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh, you poor victim of advertising......

Jaffa cakes are the Austin Metro of the food world. They are what happens when democracy fails and purpose falls between the twin stools of indecision and compromise.

They are like those bloody awful puff-ball skirts that girls wore in the eighties. They're like Ronco jumper de-fuzzers. They're like Soda-streams. They seem like a good idea until you analyse the situation and then you kick yourself in intellectual backside for spending money on them.

When you want cake, eat cake. When you want biscuit, eat biscuit. Never let yourself be taken in by this New Labour snack. You're worth so much more than that.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Now, get your head around this.

The Mini-Cheddar.....

Is it a crisp? Is it a cracker? Is it a biscuit? Granted, you can't dip it in tea, but you can put cheese on it or you can eat them like thick crisps. Compared to the jaffa cake they're a design classic.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

spacecadet wrote:Lugh, you poor victim of advertising......

Jaffa cakes are the Austin Metro of the food world. They are what happens when democracy fails and purpose falls between the twin stools of indecision and compromise.

They are like those bloody awful puff-ball skirts that girls wore in the eighties. They're like Ronco jumper de-fuzzers. They're like Soda-streams. They seem like a good idea until you analyse the situation and then you kick yourself in intellectual backside for spending money on them.
Are you saying you've bought puff-ball skirts Dave..?

Don't get me wrong. The sooner men come out and say; "Yes. This skirt suits me." The quicker we'll advance as a species :P ...

Mind you, these stockings * I'm wearing are bloody murder on my thighs :wink: ...
spacecadet wrote:When you want cake, eat cake. When you want biscuit, eat biscuit. Never let yourself be taken in by this New Labour snack. You're worth so much more than that.
I'm an anarchist Dave. Salad Cream all the way for me I'm afraid 8) ...

* I'm not really wearing stockings. I would look totally ridiculous in them...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

....and marmite for me. What a versatile thing the mini-cheddar is.

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”