Wanker of the Week Poll # 2

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Who is Wanker of the Week?

Tessa Jowell?
No votes
Auto Trader Readers?
No votes
BNP?
75%
Pete Doherty from Babyshambles...
25%
Tony Blair (Again)...
No votes

Total votes: 4

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Illegal Drugs were made for people like these, I say they should have em prescribed for them, lots of em to keep the fuckers at home and quiet.

I have had a long day and i'm in a bitch of a mood - having my first bevvie.

Lugh, please tell me that you have not cast two votes.

It's one vote per person, hope your not being a tory and using upstate to vote as well. Please excuse me if your not, I can't see through this cloud from my bra smouldering away. :lol:
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Post by upstate »

jo wrote:Lugh, please tell me that you have not cast two votes.

It's one vote per person, hope your not being a tory and using upstate to vote as well. Please excuse me if your not, I can't see through this cloud from my bra smouldering away. :lol:
(Plays with fingernail, whistles and shuffles feet) :oops:
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

upstate wrote:
jo wrote:Lugh, please tell me that you have not cast two votes.

(Plays with fingernail, whistles and shuffles feet) :oops:
Tut tut tut...

See what happens when they get a bit of power. :shock:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

It's looking like the BNP are going to collectively earn the title Wanker of the Week here on SENSITIZE ©. Does this mean they'll join and threaten members with tribal pish and nonsense about a British online agenda..?

I best take this U2 T-Shirt off and stop listening to Asian Dub Foundation then..! :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Everyone has an agenda of some sort, some of these agendas are the product of the want to help, others to hurt or push through their own beliefs.

Anyone who says that they don't have an agenda is lying.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

the_leander wrote:Everyone has an agenda of some sort, some of these agendas are the product of the want to help, others to hurt or push through their own beliefs.

I agree, that each of us come to the internet with our own 'lived in' agendas and points of view, but the BNP are just scary Alan. I met a few of their voters while living and working in London. They didn't take much exception to me, unless something shite had happened here in Ireland, but listening to their hatred for ethnics was a terrifying experience. Knowing that people thought of violence against another for simply being different, made me feel like I was still in Ireland... I'd always viewed London to be a cultural melting pot, but it wasn't...

That's why the internet is interesting. No-one really knows who anyone else is... I mean, I could be an Irish Republican with an agenda (I'm not btw lol), but cramming it down other people's throats would only lead to my demise politically... I once had the great misfortune to belong to an online community that was partially managed by what I can only describe as a complete gobshite of an individual. Racist, sexist and just plain stupid. His mentality and viewpoints spread among the more impressionable members and all hell broke loose frequently between people like me, opposed to racism and prejudice, and his mob. They invariably lost...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote:
the_leander wrote:Everyone has an agenda of some sort, some of these agendas are the product of the want to help, others to hurt or push through their own beliefs.

I agree, that each of us come to the internet with our own 'lived in' agendas and points of view, but the BNP are just scary Alan. I met a few of their voters while living and working in London. They didn't take much exception to me, unless something shite had happened here in Ireland, but listening to their hatred for ethnics was a terrifying experience. Knowing that people thought of violence against another for simply being different, made me feel like I was still in Ireland... I'd always viewed London to be a cultural melting pot, but it wasn't...
I agree 100% that the bnp are a truly detestable bunch, which is why I voted for them.

Theres a couple of hardcore bnp lovers just down the road from me, and in the block of masonettes I live in, there are a couple of immigrants... Fun follows every local election...
Lugh wrote: That's why the internet is interesting. No-one really knows who anyone else is... I mean, I could be an Irish Republican with an agenda (I'm not btw lol), but cramming it down other people's throats would only lead to my demise politically... I once had the great misfortune to belong to an online community that was partially managed by what I can only describe as a complete gobshite of an individual. Racist, sexist and just plain stupid. His mentality and viewpoints spread among the more impressionable members and all hell broke loose frequently between people like me, opposed to racism and prejudice, and his mob. They invariably lost...
:)

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”