Concerning the active member's poll on the Guidelines page.

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Concerning the active member's poll on the Guidelines page.

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Hi folks.

It has become clear to me as admin on here that the 'active member's poll at the top of the Guidelines page is causing all sorts of confusion. I take full blame for this and admit, it's a bloody daft idea now lol...

I would be grateful to all active members if they voted on this thread on how they feel about it. Should it go or stay?

Cheers...

Edit: Poll defunct - removing link to it.
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

Should it stay or should it go? To paraphrase the song: if it goes there could be trouble, if it stays it will be double. That's slightly overstating the case, but still, bye bye slightly pointless poll, is my view.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

delph_ambi wrote:Should it stay or should it go? To paraphrase the song: if it goes there could be trouble, if it stays it will be double. That's slightly overstating the case, but still, bye bye slightly pointless poll, is my view.
:P Lol - Nice one Delph. Anyone who quotes The Clash has to be of sane mind in my opinion :D ...

Yeah, I think it has to go. If you don't mind, I'll let this post sit for a few days to see if there's anymore feedback from the other active members... The feckin' thing (poll) is driving me bonkers though...

Seemed like a good idea at the time :roll: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Poll removed Delph. I've also updated the Guidelines to reflect this.

Thanks for your feedback mate :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”