Dear Dave...

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Dear Dave...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Dear Dave,

may I point out for the record that I did as you asked and got in touch with phpBB Support? They were very nice and dealt with my request to have the post that caused you concern, edited and IP addresses removed.

Now. May I make a request of you?

I would be grateful if you did something with that mock-up picture of mine that you currently have displayed as your profile image. I would prefer you didn't use it all but, if you must can you please sort out the devil's horns and that bloody awful beard and moustache? I mean, I understand your anger with me recently and that you need to vent some spleen. I also fully accept it does say in the Sensitize Guidelines that:-

"We may also rub each other up the wrong way at timeswe may ignore, insult or use 'bad language' – but this is understood to be an accepted occupational hazard of creativity and is viewed as healthy in the long-run."

I suggest you leave the arrow through my head for a while and do a Poirot-like moustache with Spock-like eyebrows. I also believe a pair of Dr. Martin style black boots coming from my chin, aiming left and right as they subliminally imply that I am a big-headed bastard who is too full of himself.

I may be wrong. In which case; carry on regardless.

With thanks for your kind attention.

Yours sincerely.

The fat fucker who owns this domain:
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Done.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:Done.
You're working for Marmite. I just know it. I can feel it in my water.

Thank feck I can't smell it :P ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

Lugh wrote:Thank feck I can't smell it :P ...
just OF it, eh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

psikottix wrote:just OF it, eh?

What a slur on my good name..!

I'm shocked!

Look --> :shock: ...

See?

Cuh... I dunno. I smeared Bovril in my armpits and nether regions once only as part of a mission to infiltrate some illegal immigrant cattle I suspected Dave might be herding through Sensitize © and people imply I smell of Marmite... This foul substance is becoming way too popular, despite the damage it does to the common sense of artists and writers..! *

Shockin' carry-on :roll: ...

* Note the way Dave cunningly wafts Marmite around Sensitize © with anarchic zeal and a devil-may-care approach to life. My Avatar indeed..! See how he's clearly unconcerned about the longterm effects of an outbreak of Marmititus on us all. To be frankly honest: I'm suprised Marmite aren't paying us a vast fortune in advertising fees...

Please be advised. The above hyperlink may infect you with marmites and Marmititus. Sensitize take no responsibility for this and you enter at your own risk. This is not negotiable.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

I love the way they feel the need to say that the new marmite doesn't contain alcohol!!! (Nor did the old one, by the way!)

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:You know you want it.
That's a mortal sin. That's what that is :evil: ..!
psikottix wrote:I love the way they feel the need to say that the new marmite doesn't contain alcohol!!! (Nor did the old one, by the way!)
They should be mixing it with pocheen and turps to kill the bloody flavour!
psikottix wrote:
You're both laughing now but wait til they start selling it and watch as people's lives become ruined. Folk lying on the street, gurgling 'Guinnmite' and signing into rehab...

Marmititus has spread and this is it's first casualty...

Shockin' affair :shock: ..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”