Congratulations to Catherine Edmunds aka delph_ambi.

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

hi cathy,

i caught these photos lastnight when you uploaded to facebook. they're brilliant. if you want, perhaps diarmuid can resize them at some point and you can use them to plug the book through the e-zine further.

looks like everyone had a wonderful time at the launch :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

Thanks Lugh. Yes, it was great fun. :D

By the way, if you want any of them re-sized for the ezine, just let me know what dimensions you need. I've got plenty of software for simple processes like that. If you use them, just be sure to credit the photographer (Michael Hope).
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

hi cathy :)

i will indeed acknowledge michael hope for the photography and your lovely self for the online graphic editing ;) . i'm sure by now you're aware that sensitize works best on the principles of creative chaos and people power. the more people putting a bit of effort in are acknowledged for it, the better and faster the artistic and creative energies, or synergies are propelled through humanity.

i don't consider this a god, but i do consider all spiritual experiences to be seated in as yet sparcely placed pockets of higher emotional awareness. basically, out of reach for most people due to the stresses of having to conform constantly to an ever-switching, cunning, taxing, ruling few enemies of creativity within the world.

my aim is to create so much of this synergy through sensitize that the fabric of the cosmos is hummed to, touched and inspired to relax and give humanity much more.

bit like getting honey from a beehive.

again; an organic parapsychological encounter, but one i believe will heal us all from the sicknesses of elitism, famine, greed and war. those activists, artistics and creatives channeling this synergy into collaborative creative works through sensitize will shine a bit brighter in the eyes of the regular non-creatives.

they in turn will be inspired to dabble creatively themselves a bit more, love a bit more, open up a bit more, maybe even buy screenprints, mugs, vases, calendars and other stationery with the sensitize active member's/participant's work and www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com logo/s on them, made by activists, artists, potterers, fabricians, photographers. sculptors, producers and writers etc sponsoring/working through sensitize, just to say thank you to us all for a job-well-done ;) ...

they could buy these gifts as tokens of love for their loved ones and we could distribute all profits after material, maintainance, stationery, telecommunications bills and upgrade capabilities, equipment, material, hospitalities and travel costs are accounted for. the profits will be equally shared out to charities like autism awareness, amnesty international (irrepressible info) and other charities that either diarmuid, you, me and the other original members of this community represent or respect. or other causes and charities that the current core active group of sensitize members come to respect through full inspection and interaction.

this in turn creates an ever increasing field of creativity/synergy which i personally believe artistic types will become subliminally triggered to be super-creative through witnessing in/with their synergetic insight/inner-eye. this will unleash their artistic flows and summon forth the muse/tulpa/babylonian. anarchist, organic and parapsychological, maybe even a wee bit spiritual i know, but it feels right and i think you may agree. i reckon argie, diarmuid, (kay), mike and tim would too...

even if you don't, t'iz all good material for discussion threads in the future, innit :P ?

i would be very grateful to you (cathy) if you compressed all of the photographs you took to roughly the same size as the images of your book covers that i got diarmuid to do for the beginning of this thread please pal. thanks :) ...

p.s. did you watch taking liberties lastnight on more 4? i recorded it to my hard disc. totally lovely and i think you'll really appreciate the creative energies/synergies running through it. feck it hun. you were part of em. a genuine and generous, decent, life-minded earth-angel of an artist - that's you :) . life is a richer and more inspiration experience with you and our fellow artistic and creative online friends around and interacting. cheers one and all, even for the crap times. they've bent me back into shape lol :lol: ...

taking liberties should be on sometime really soon on channel 4. look out for it ;) :D ...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Thu May 08, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

Didn't see the programme as I was out at a poetry reading, but will look out for it. Give me a nudge if you notice it advertised.

So... what you're saying is that humanity needs the arts. Yes. Definitely. (I use fewer words but arrive at the same conclusions) :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

hahahahahaha

yip :D

^ beat that :P ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

taking liberties update for delph_ambi...

oh yeah, and i'll definitely point out when taking liberties is on regular channel 4 to you cathy. think you're gonna love it my friend. i did :) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”