Media Quiz on; SENSITIZE ©...

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Media Quiz on; SENSITIZE ©...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Ok folks. Thought you might like this idea. It was a popular thread on the original SENSITIZE so, I've re-introduced the media quiz.

The rules of Media Quiz on; SENSITIZE © are dead easy:
  • Do a little research into a show on radio, television or the worldwide web.

Pick a theme from that show e.g; a catchphrase, quote or reference.

Find out why it's important to the show and then formulate a question for the Media Quiz on; SENSITIZE ©
Remember, your question must be media oriented. I'll get the ball rolling with this one:
  • Although slightly altered the; 'Song of the Bird' is quoted this season. What loveable rogue notices this Native American quote and appears to make certain necessary changes to their lifestyle?
Here are a few clues:-

1)
  • This loveable rogue has been very bad in the past. He's also been questioning himself for many seasons.
2)
  • The quote referred to above is from Native American / Ojibwe folklore.
The person who gets the right answer gets to ask the next Media Quiz on; SENSITIZE © question ;) ...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Sergi the snail
visitor

Answer

Post by Sergi the snail »

Is it Del Boy Of Foolish Horses

He is bad sometimes but not really bad but I know that here there is an episode with Indians who have a suitcase with money

do I win a Prize???
I need a new computer
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: Answer

Sergi the snail wrote:Is it Del Boy Of Foolish Horses

He is bad sometimes but not really bad but I know that here there is an episode with Indians who have a suitcase with money

do I win a Prize???
I need a new computer
lol Sergi. What have you been smoking? It's definitely not Del Boy from Only Fools and Horses. The person I'm referring to, has been really, really bad. Think; 'Christopher Walken meets Dennis Hopper'. That kind of bad :P ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Another clue. This one's been requested by Jo...

His son plays drums and his uncle's gone mad... 8)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

No-one got it yet?

(Sigh)...

I'm a big fan of this show and I don't think I'm alone on that count...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:No-one got it yet?

(Sigh)...

I'm a big fan of this show and I don't think I'm alone on that count...
Is it Tony Soprano?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote: Is it Tony Soprano?
It is indeed Tony Soprano, Jo :D

Well played mate :)

How did you get the answer? Did you do some research..?

Right. Your turn to come up with a question... Here's hoping it isn't as confusing as mine lol...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote: Is it Tony Soprano?
It is indeed Tony Soprano, Jo :D

Well played mate :)

How did you get the answer? Did you do some research..?

Right. Your turn to come up with a question... Here's hoping it isn't as confusing as mine lol...
Thank fuck for that.

I guessed. The Uncle going mad was the only clue I knew. I missed lots of the last series, unfortunately.

It has drove me mad.

I will have to think about a question.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

What a mission,... I hope you can't google these clues.

I may be a lot of things but indiscreet isn't one of them

1. This woman likes a big Mac.

2. Her wardrobe comes from the dead box.

Mmm, I think it might be too easy....
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:What a mission,... I hope you can't google these clues.
if we can, then my google's broken...
jo wrote:I may be a lot of things but indiscreet isn't one of them

1. This woman likes a big Mac.

2. Her wardrobe comes from the dead box.
Nope. Nuthin...

Anyone?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Not a clue heh :lol:
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

OK another clue..

One of the cast recently got his leg over (and filmed it) then found that the woman was his long lost mother.

Ahh...I will be so shocked if none of you watch this show.
:roll:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:OK another clue..

One of the cast recently got his leg over (and filmed it) then found that the woman was his long lost mother.

I'm only going on chats we had by email Jo. Is it No Angels..?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:OK another clue..

I'm only going on chats we had by email Jo. Is it No Angels..?
Na....your oh so close.

I have never spoke about this comedy, it's in a whole different league to 'No Angels', most of the cast are very crazy people. In my humble (normally right) opinion the best show on TV at the moment.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:I have never spoke about this comedy, it's in a whole different league to 'No Angels', most of the cast are very crazy people.
Is it the entire staffs of Stormont and Westminster? :P

Nah just joking...

Hmmm..? Comedy with a crazy cast... That's a hard one. Ya gotta be bonkers to work with comedy to start with. Nope. Ain't got any idea I'm afraid...

Giz another clue Jo. Please mate...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”