Hello from Poland

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Sergi the snail
visitor

Hello from Poland

Post by Sergi the snail »

I am a community artist from Poland I stumbled upon your site and I have saying that iit is very nice.

I hope to upload some of my work and generally have some fun with everyone here as you seem like a good bunch

I read the Crafty Fecker and it is crazy
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Re: Hello from Poland

Post by upstate »

Sergi the snail wrote:I am a community artist from Poland I stumbled upon your site and I have saying that iit is very nice.

I hope to upload some of my work and generally have some fun with everyone here as you seem like a good bunch

I read the Crafty Fecker and it is crazy
Hi Sergi :)

Welcome to SENSITIZE. We're going through a bit of a problem currently due to essential updates to the forum and a lack of any real support. In the meantime, I would advise you not to post anything until I have this sorted out and to be patient. Hopefully, it shouldn't take too long. I could do with some technical advice though, because it's quite frustrating.

The Crafty Fecker gets crazier, and crazier, and crazier. I have written a few more scenes and will be uploading them as soon as the upgrades are complete. The whole Crafty Fecker environment was devised by me on another writer's forum and Kate, Argie and myself (Lugh) were regular writers on it. I am working with some of the older pieces we wrote to adapt them to here. The aim is to create a screenplay style comic strip, so artists will be in need, soon. Then maybe take it further and do either animation or real-time with actors production. Although, that would be down to funding / sponsorship.

Anyway. Great to see you here and I hope you have a good time when we're back up and running properly.

Best wishes... :)

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”