Brain teeser

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Brain teeser

Post by joanne chapman »

This is gonna be a bit difficult to do in writing, but I will have a go.

I go this brain teeser from a late night show years ago, it was called 'for the love of'...in this case numbers. It was presented by a bloke called Jon Ronson, who is my idol.

Right,

pick a number between 2 and 9 (use a small number if you dont like maths)

2, multiply that number by 9

3, whatever your answer is, add the two digits together eg, 16 = add the 1 and 6, so you have 7

4, subtract 5

5, whatever number you are left with, convert it to a letter eg, 1=a, 2=b etc

6, pick a country that's name begins with that letter

7, whatever country you have picked, take the second letter from the name of that country and think of an animal that begins with that letter

8, think of the colour of that animal.

Right when you have done the above post a reply, don't tell me your answer. I will tell you the animal and the country that you have in mind.
:lol:
froggie
visitor

Post by froggie »

ok, here i go joining in the fun and frivolity :wink:

gwan, tell me ...

froggie :)
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

froggie wrote:ok, here i go joining in the fun and frivolity :wink:

gwan, tell me ...

froggie :)

Are you thinking of a grey elephant from Denmark?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

hahahahahaha

That's brilliant...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
froggie
visitor

Post by froggie »

that was my first thought, but then decided a brown otter from the Dominican Republic was much cuter :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

froggie wrote:that was my first thought, but then decided a brown otter from the Dominican Republic was much cuter :)
Funny you should say that Froggie mate. I had Rudolf the Transexual Reindeer originally :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

froggie wrote:that was my first thought, but then decided a brown otter from the Dominican Republic was much cuter :)

Froggie, we are in serious need of a bit of female creativity around here.

I've tried growing side-burns and not waxing to fit in but it just don't suit me.

I'm now armed with a feather duster (and a toilet brush). :wink:
froggie
visitor

Post by froggie »

jo wrote:

I've tried growing side-burns and not waxing to fit in but it just don't suit me.

right! have me fur trimmed rubber gloves and red stillettos on (and broom to fly out on if need be)

now what???
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

froggie wrote:
jo wrote:

right! have me fur trimmed rubber gloves and red stillettos on (and broom to fly out on if need be)

now what???
Now we can take over! :lol:

Sssshhh about the rubber gloves and red stillettos, save them, we may need em, you know how easily men can be bought. Easy means to rule the world!!!

Jox
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

£2 million after tax and a picture of some marmalade. That's the only thing that'll convince me you're both serious lol :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”