Good Joke

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Sergi the snail
visitor

Good Joke

Post by Sergi the snail »

A man with a huge Moustache is drink a beer there is a lot of froth gathering on his lip a little boy comes and points at the froth and says

"sometimes when i drink milk my lip goes like that"
the man looks at the boy then gruts

"Go suck your mommies diddies"

lol

ps this joke may not be funny in english but the word for breasts and beer can be used as the same in Poland

PPs i put this in wrong section plears move webmaster
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Good Joke

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Sergi the snail wrote:A man with a huge Moustache is drink a beer there is a lot of froth gathering on his lip a little boy comes and points at the froth and says

"sometimes when i drink milk my lip goes like that"
the man looks at the boy then gruts

"Go suck your mommies diddies"

lol

ps this joke may not be funny in english but the word for breasts and beer can be used as the same in Poland

PPs i put this in wrong section plears move webmaster
Is anyone else getting a Boris Karloff meets Peter Sellers on The Muppet Show thing here?

Sergi, tell us all some stuff about yourself please?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Dobry wieczor Sergie

Nie rozumiem, daj mi wiecej sczegolow,

piersi=breasts
pivo=beer

Dobranoc

Jox
Sergi the snail
visitor

sorry for bad joke

Post by Sergi the snail »

It's told all wrong now that i asked a friend to look at it and anyway its not very funny

Srry you couldnt understand it Jo and thanks for the words in my native tounge they almost made sense

I am a community artist which in \poland is a polite way of saying I am a Barman waiter odd jobs Part time Universuity student
I live in a A nice town called Elblag up north near Gdansk. I like to cycle through the trees and swim very fast
I appeared on Polish telivision as a contestant on a game show for a few weeks i won over 20 games and for all that i got a bicycle and about 500 euro which is rubbish, Poland is slowly become more rich but it will take a long time before we are like the rest of Europe it is very sad the a ot of the most pretty girls I knew when I was younger are now working in the Adult movies and photos because it is easy money
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: sorry for bad joke

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Sergi the snail wrote:It's told all wrong now that i asked a friend to look at it and anyway its not very funny

Srry you couldnt understand it Jo and thanks for the words in my native tounge they almost made sense

I am a community artist which in \poland is a polite way of saying I am a Barman waiter odd jobs Part time Universuity student
I live in a A nice town called Elblag up north near Gdansk. I like to cycle through the trees and swim very fast
I appeared on Polish telivision as a contestant on a game show for a few weeks i won over 20 games and for all that i got a bicycle and about 500 euro which is rubbish, Poland is slowly become more rich but it will take a long time before we are like the rest of Europe it is very sad the a ot of the most pretty girls I knew when I was younger are now working in the Adult movies and photos because it is easy money
Hey Sergi, apologies for busting your balls earlier my friend. We just have to be so careful. Some really cool friends on another phpBB were hacked recently and a lot of their very hard work was destroyed.

Now that you have explained a bit more about yourself and what you do, I'm sure members will interact more freely with you. Again, sorry if I seemed heavy handed or insulting. You're a fine poet if your work is of the same standard as the poem you submitted a few weeks back.

Also, working as a barman and waiter is an excellent environment to exercise your community artist skills. I too worked many long shifts in various bars around London prior to my return to Ireland. I had loads of fun and the character / method acting training I received earlier worked to make me enjoy the whole experience of, people... Community art is about people and being close to the core of the word around the campfire or out on the streets...

Now. About these adult movies. Can you get me a part in one? :P

Just joking ;) I would terrify cinema audiences if I was on the big screen...

Be well and happy mate :)...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sat May 06, 2006 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Re: sorry for bad joke

Post by joanne chapman »

Sergi the snail wrote:It's told all wrong now that i asked a friend to look at it and anyway its not very funny

I have heard of Gdansk, there is an airport there. How do you do that (cycle through trees) does it hurt? :lol:

I used to love barwork, its like being paid to have fun and get pissed. I worked in a bar in Hania Crete years ago, I got paid £10 a night (shit money) but I loved it.

It is real a shame about the girls you know. Shit like that happens pretty much everywhere. It's just covered up in some places. We have a massage parlour very near to where we live, everyone knows what goes on but nothing is done to protect these girls.

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”