New Members Post Here...

We are an 18+ Adult Content Community. Please read through this thread before joining Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Bearsizedfeet wrote:Yep, I'm the real slim Shady.
Yeah?

What are the hours and is the pay good :P ..?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

No, I'm the real Slim Shady. Or is that Spartacus? Whatever. If that's iambic pentameter then I'm a rapper.

Welcome :)
Bearsizedfeet
visitor

Post by Bearsizedfeet »

delph_ambi wrote:No, I'm the real Slim Shady. Or is that Spartacus? Whatever. If that's iambic pentameter then I'm a rapper.

Welcome :)
I know it wasn't iambic pentameter. :D

But thanks for the welcome.
psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

delph_ambi wrote:f that's iambic pentameter then I'm a rapper.
I can't even SPELL iconic parameter. Erm, Ionic perambulator. Ironic peanuttier? Idiotic pro-amateur. DAMMIT!!!!!

If i cuddle a chocolate, will i be a wrapper?

:shock:

/gets coat...runs
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

psikottix wrote:
If i cuddle a chocolate, will i be a wrapper
If you cuddle 'a chocolate' you'll make all the others jealous. Hug a toffee. They love it :wink: ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Wendy Forder
human rights activist & writer

Post by Wendy Forder »

I shan't try to emulate Mr Feet's extraordinary intro, just saying hello, and that I enjoy poetry and occasionally even try to externalise my own thoughts via that medium. :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Truly wrote:I shan't try to emulate Mr Feet's extraordinary intro, just saying hello, and that I enjoy poetry and occasionally even try to externalise my own thoughts via that medium. :)
It's fun and great exercise for the mind. Please remember that this site is for all types of writing, not just poetry. So, if you have anything at all that you want to say, you're more than free to do so. If you have photographs or art as well, it's all good.

Welcome aboard Truly :D ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

psikottix
visitor

Post by psikottix »

Yay!!!! Truly has joined!!!!

:D :D :D

It was her that wrote the poem I posted at viewtopic.php?t=131&start=0

I really liked it, and i've had a preview of some of the stuff I hope she'll be posting. I thought it was great...very emotive!!!

:D :D :D
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Have just noticed that Pól has joined. A very warm welcome from me, and no doubt all the others once they notice you're here. :)
Vimes
activist and campaigner

Post by Vimes »

Hi folks, spotted Lugh elsewhere and followed the sme..breadcrumbs here. I am not, sadly, a writer/poet/musician but I can rant like a demon and I have barely got started in this new line.

I run some gaming sites and seem to have founded a popular niche genre site which is nice. I measure buildings for a living and draw them up into Autocad, have extensive architectural knowledge (cos i luv it ) and I am heavily into politics, economics and history.

Sure I will give all my other secrets away in time - I tend to rant a bit on forums..did I mention that? :roll:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Vimes wrote:Hi folks, spotted Lugh elsewhere and followed the sme..breadcrumbs here.
I thought the pigeons ate them. Bastards :twisted: !

That's the last time they get their wages early. Feckin' winoes...
Vimes wrote:I am not, sadly, a writer/poet/musician but I can rant like a demon and I have barely got started in this new line.
Ahh the rant. Such a noble artform and the truest voice one can possess. In fact, most good art comes through a process of ranting or rapid / random thought which is then tweaked and bent into shape / form. Then of course there's comedy. Most comedians on stage do nothing but rant. Like I said, it's an artform...
Vimes wrote:I run some gaming sites and seem to have founded a popular niche genre site which is nice.
Plug em in your signature dude (links etc). I am in love with Call of Duty 4 and have been for most of the winter. Damaged my disc and can't play it online through gaming sites anymore though. Mind you, single player is bloody awesome. I hope they either extend this game or build a few more maps...
Vimes wrote:I measure buildings for a living and draw them up into Autocad, have extensive architectural knowledge (cos i luv it ) and I am heavily into politics, economics and history.
Excellent. The only thing I've ever drawn was the dole. Still do as it goes but one day. One day :roll: ..........................................................
Vimes wrote:Sure I will give all my other secrets away in time - I tend to rant a bit on forums..did I mention that? :roll:
Erm? I can't remember. Try again :P ...

Oh aye. Most of the above posting members took off or got killed in war or had babies and bought houses or something. There's yer good self, delph, me and occasionally Diesel Engine our techie bloke. Although he's heading off to Vietnam then India next Thursday and I won't see him for 6 weeks. He has said he'll take loads of photos, so we'll all get to see how he got on. Jammy git...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Hello Vimes, and welcome. I am a writer/musician/artist who has little interest in politics, history or economics, and who rarely rants. I also never play computer games. :?

I AM keen on architecture, however. :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Hi Vimes :) ...

Oi, oi Vimes :lol: ...

I only just remembered I hadn't responded to this post from you.

DOH :oops: ..!

Welcome aboard mate 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Andrew West
guest member, dj & music producer

Post by Andrew West »

'ello, my Name's Andy and I'm a Musician, Singer, Writer, Producer, DJ and old friend of Mr Burns (That's Lugh, not the Simpsons character.)

I am in a band called "3rd Rock Revolution"

Now that I've posted here, am I allowed to hang around without fear of deletion, ya fascists? Ooops, only joking guys heh heh.

Scapegoat

Lyrics A.West, Music by 3rd Rock Revolution

If you should see, who took the blame,
down on their knees, shot down in flames,
battered and bruised and out of the game.
People like these, again and again.
Tell 'em from me that I feel the same,
fucked up and used, driven half insane.
Don't listen to me, I got nothing to say.

Time to sleep 'cos you're feelin' the waves,
the mind is weak but you're stayin' awake.
I gotta conceed, get it out of the way.
Like mindless sheep driven in through the gates.
You are what you eat, "what shit 'you eaten today?"
Shovel it down 'til you're old and grey.
Don't give it to me, I've got enough on my plate.

It hurts my eyes when I walk into the Sun.
I don't feel like being anyone special.
I still beat my head like I've always done before,
a thousand times but I'm always back for more,
'cos I'm so clever?

Hung out to dry while you're eaten away,
by the parasite that left you totally drained.
Fueled by greed and driven by hate.
The lies you hear are given to you straight.
Nobody can see as the view dialates,
shit wrapped with a bow and you think it's great.

Same for you, it's the same for everyone.
Still beat my head tryin' to make some sense of it,
I don't mind jumping to my own defence, never.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Meltminder wrote:'ello, my Name's Andy and I'm a Musician, Singer, Writer, Producer, DJ and old friend of Mr Burns (That's Lugh, not the Simpsons character.)

I am in a band called "3rd Rock Revolution"

Now that I've posted here, am I allowed to hang around without fear of deletion, ya fascists? Ooops, only joking guys heh heh.

Scapegoat

Lyrics A.West, Music by 3rd Rock Revolution

If you should see, who took the blame,
down on their knees, shot down in flames,
battered and bruised and out of the game.
People like these, again and again.
Tell 'em from me that I feel the same,
fucked up and used, driven half insane.
Don't listen to me, I got nothing to say.

Time to sleep 'cos you're feelin' the waves,
the mind is weak but you're stayin' awake.
I gotta conceed, get it out of the way.
Like mindless sheep driven in through the gates.
You are what you eat, "what shit 'you eaten today?"
Shovel it down 'til you're old and grey.

I don't feel like being anyone special.
I still beat my head like I've always done before,
a thousand times but I'm always back for more,
'cos I'm so clever?

Hung out to dry while you're eaten away,
by the parasite that left you totally drained.
Fueled by greed and driven by hate.
The lies you hear are given to you straight.
Nobody can see as the view dialates,
shit wrapped with a bow and you think it's great.

Same for you, it's the same for everyone.
Still beat my head tryin' to make some sense of it,
I don't mind jumping to my own defence, never.
Bloody marvellous Andy.

Annnnnnd - you have no fear of being deleted on here dude. This entire site is a continuation of my creative work and by default yours, yours and mine, and anyone else who we have both worked with collaboratively. I know for a fact that Diarmuid is really keen on your music and has said he'd love to shoot a video for one of your tracks - Hypnotised. I reckon there are a few of your songs that would work well if set to either animation of stills-feed format.

You might enjoy this thread Andy;

viewtopic.php?t=50

You and Paul got a few mentions on it bro...

Oh yeah. Do you want a forum created on here where people can interact with you and read about your latest projects? You can either call it 3rd Rock Revolution or Meltminder - or anything else you require to discuss and promote your work mate. Just giz the nod by reply post to this message and I'll make it so 8) ...

S'all good Andy. Thanks for jumping in and just being you. Don't ever change ya fecker ;) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Introduction to Sensitize ©”