Co. Donegal. Ireland. Photography by Pól McClafferty 2007

Photography by members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Looking North. Lough Eske. Co. Donegal.

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Looking North. Lough Eske. Co. Donegal. Photograph by Pól McClafferty for Upstate Renegade Productions /
www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com © 2007. All rights reserved.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Catherine Edmunds
artist, poet & writer

Post by Catherine Edmunds »

"I will upload the stills later this afternoon" says Lugh, back in August. Ah well. It was worth the wait. These are beautiful.

My favourite place in the whole wide world is Snowdonia. I didn't realise there was anywhere else in the world that had something of the same atmosphere. Now I know there is. I'll return to these many times, I'm sure.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

I know. I know...

I got sidetracked :roll: ...

All good though :D ...

If you have original images / photographs that run alongside a poem or story you have written, we'd gladly assist Delph...

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. If any of the images in this thread work with any of your writing, Pól said it's cool to experiment, but keep it on here for now. Then maybe in the Sensitize © e-zine. Likewise to Mike...

Peace...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

I believe I've been watching a show on BBC2, tuesday evenings which explores Snowdonia and hill-walking. I may be wrong. It goes out just before Tribe with Bruce Parry. The scenery of England, indeed Ireland and the UK is breath-taking...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Photography on Sensitize ©”