Work Opportunity for Illustrators & Photographers

Photography by members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Work Opportunity for Illustrators & Photographers

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Work Opportunity for Illustrators & Photographers working on Sensitize

Andy West has initiated what I consider to be a bloody marvellous new project with Diarmuid and myself here on Sensitize / http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com He has called this project; Digital Disturbance Theatre and is currently setting some of my poetry to music.

I will paste a link to one of his demo tracks later in this message. For now though, the opportunity exists for illustrators and photographers working here on Sensitize to become involved in the production of what would in effect be a music video/videos for these works. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to pay anyone involved on this project because we are still seeking sponsorship, but they will have their names in the credits of the final product + their website address if applicable. Their names and website URL's will also feature on every page associated with the final production/productions...

The illustrators and photographers who participate will be required to draw/paint/sketch or shoot images that reflect the lyrics of the work but of course artistic integrity will always be encouraged. So, if they believe strongly enough that their original images are more fitting, this will be given full consideration prior to acceptance (or rejection if not suitable) and eventual initiation of the videos which Diarmuid McGowan and myself will be producing in our capacity as media producers here on Sensitize / http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com

To listen to the demo track of In The Hum please click the following link:

http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.c ... erved.html

^ When this page opens, click the coloured title (In The Hum) and the collaborative music and poetry demo will open in your media players. Oh yeah, plug in your speakers or turn up the volume. Be advised, this track is a drum & bass piece and may not be a music style you are familiar with. Just let it play ;) ...

Please note: This offer is only open to and applies to active or current members of Sensitize © or recommended artists/photographers who have been guided to this page by a Sensitize © member, and then joined to become involved with the project...

Cheers people :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Photography on Sensitize ©”