Copy of email to admin / management of www.dome2.com

This link will take you to work being carried out by New Media Artists working on Sensitize © Members may make announcements of events or projects they are working on or touring with here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Copy of email to admin / management of www.dome2.com

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Thu May 11, 2006 12:37 pm

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

11th May, 2006.

Attn; Jan, Fraser and Suzi,

I have just had a lengthy conversation on the phone with Kevin Fennel of the Coventry & Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency, that's the name you displayed on both www.dome2.com and its' sister site on; MSN, The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers as a point of contact for sending any monies off to for membership fees and donations towards; www.dome2.com. (Be advised there is a 7 conversation (recorded) sequence of calls to Kevin Fennel and his colleagues spanning some 6 months (approximately) concerning all of this and the content below in this message).

He has said he will email you soon regarding my concerns which are, the fact that I sent £30.00 to him via the above named co-op development agency for the attentions of Suzi Pritchard and other management / administration of Dome 2 Ltd / www.dome2.com, which includes you (Jan and Fraser).

I worked very hard on your community as you know all too well and was treated very unfairly. I was ejected from your community on www.dome2.com and its' sister site MSN, The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers (all electronic documentations logged and awaiting upload) when I confronted Suzi Pritchard about her flagrant and illegal abuse of trust with other members, given that she stated she was a trained art's therapist and counsellor.

Add this to the psuedo-therapy aspect running through your community (Fraser Duncan who doesn't appear to exist when called on the number displayed on a therapy website for both him and Ian Clancy. Please note, this was a recorded telephone conversation). I also networked with UKCP who are now aware of the criminal activities going on (Mike Bowen UKCP has been in contact with me on this matter) and I have been told they are actively monitoring you all.

Also add to that how you continued to display my work for something like 2 months despite my repeated requests that you removed and returned it to me complete with my money including compensation, an apology and an explanation. None of which materialised and only my request that you remove my work was eventually acknowledged, again by you and based on some notion that you were doing me a good turn (more therapy) because you were concerned for my health (absolute nonsense)...

This all looks quite ugly Jan. By default Suzi's, Fraser's and your actions against me have drawn other people into the frame, namely Kevin Fennel of the Coventry & Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency, the Warwichshire Police (who were also made aware of your online criminality), UKCP, Amy Tranter of the Felix Dennis Trust, certain members of the Press, The Arts Council for England, Trading and Marketing Standards office based in Belfast. I have also included various other people who I believe would benefit from knowing how you behaved towards a committed and dedicated artist / writer of 23 years standing. This is so that they too might see you for what you are or because they too stand to lose by working with you.

My next step, if I do not get my money, an explanation (that is feasible), an apology, my work returned (all of it) and some form of compensation for all the stress you, Fraser and Suzi have caused me, which I consider prolonged assault, is to upload the whole lot to my domain, recorded calls as well. Then let the world of media decide, including people who might fund you either now or at a later date...

I would strongly advise you fully co-operate now Jan. Kindly get back to me oas soon as possible on this matter. Time is marching on and you have already wasted quite a lot of mine...

Sincerely.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh.
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Mon May 12, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

the_leander
visitor

Postby the_leander » Thu May 11, 2006 2:07 pm

Yeah I read this this morning in my mailbox.

Very powerful stuff, I wish you the best of luck with this.

I too have never heard of "Arts Therepy" as a course. It might be, but it smacks of mickey mouse degree course in my mind.

But yes, by holding up your work, against your wishes is a copyright violation, its not "Doing you a favour", or any other such bollocks, its doing them a favour - its more work to add to their portfolio, but you? No. You're bang on to demand what you have, though I strongly suspect that you'll not get any compensation beyond the money you yourself put in, and even that is probably not that likely tbh...

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Thu May 11, 2006 2:36 pm

the_leander wrote:Yeah I read this this morning in my mailbox.

Very powerful stuff, I wish you the best of luck with this.

I too have never heard of "Arts Therepy" as a course. It might be, but it smacks of mickey mouse degree course in my mind.

But yes, by holding up your work, against your wishes is a copyright violation, its not "Doing you a favour", or any other such bollocks, its doing them a favour - its more work to add to their portfolio, but you? No. You're bang on to demand what you have, though I strongly suspect that you'll not get any compensation beyond the money you yourself put in, and even that is probably not that likely tbh...

Cheers Alan mate. One of the other recipients of that email today was Amy Tranter of the Felix Dennis Publishing Group. She is P.A. to Felix Dennis who is registered on www.dome2.com as their Patron. Even if Jan Harris aka Phoebe the admin of www.dome2.com remove this from their homepage now, like they did with Kevin Fennel and the Coventry and Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency, enough people, including Nick Wilson from Coventry and Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency have stated they too saw it.

Amy Tranter responded with a very strange message, given that Felix Dennis has also apparently paid monies to Suzi Pritchard of Dome 2 Ltd, 21 Mount Street. Nuneaton CV11 5PL / www.dome2.com. In her message she requested that I now no longer contact her because I have got the 'authorities' involved. No bloody wonder. She has known about all of this since before Christmas 2005. In a recorded call to her last week she said she would have a word with Suzi Pritchard. She didn't. That call and all other calls to her and all concerned will be uploaded very soon too. So, shouldn't they all stop right now and get this sorted out, promptly?

Hypothetically its the same as me charging money and recieving sponsorship for our domain, then fleecing people who of good intent, bring inconsistencies to light. I read on www.dome2.com that Felix Dennis had paid them over £1000.00, oh and he also supported their food magazine (Madelaine) with a hefty donation.

Shouldn't he, or his P.A. - Amy, be concerned about where their money is going? I know I am and all I sent was £30.00...

If you like (please respond in here), I will send you a few of these recordings by email. That said, I don't want to do your head in with it all. I know you're a busy man...

Quick message for Jo...
Jo. You have stated you're working as a nurse. If you thought (in your professional capacity) that someone had been abused in any way, would you tell members of the public about it? Or would you be discreet and bring it to the attention of someone who could deal with the matter effectively?

The reason I ask is because in an email to me some 7 or 8 months ago, Suzi Pritchard / Suzzie_uk of www.dome2.com stated she believed another member had been sexually abused, probably by her father. That member did have a few concerns about the popularity of my work on www.dome2.com (the original Crafty Fecker that I worked very hard on), but Suzi claimed her anger towards me was because the word 'fecker' might seem like the words 'fuck her' to this member. Suzi claims to be a trained teacher of Art's Therapy and Couselling.

Further to this there is someone on there called Fr£s^r Dun%an who claims to be a therapist, but when I phoned a number being displayed for him (complete with his photograph) on another website - Scroll halfway down the page that opens and view the second entry, directly below Ian Clancy's), I got a bloke who had never heard of him. He even asked me to say the number for him once more and verified that the number was his and that it was a private telephone number. I apologised for the intrusion, but was quite alarmed that a supposed therapist with credentials, was lying... That's why I contacted the UKCP...

Anyway. Let's see how it all pans out.

Thanks for your supportive feedback Alan. I really appreciate it mate.

Best wishes.

Footnote edited in.
    I wonder how the Co-operative Bank will respond to all of this? They're now being listed on www.dome2.com - membership pages as the new point of contact for donations and membership fees.

I have the funniest feeling they'll be pretty pissed off about it...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Fri May 09, 2008 6:53 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Thu May 11, 2006 4:19 pm

the_leander wrote:But yes, by holding up your work, against your wishes is a copyright violation, its not "Doing you a favour", or any other such bollocks, its doing them a favour - its more work to add to their portfolio, but you? No. You're bang on to demand what you have, though I strongly suspect that you'll not get any compensation beyond the money you yourself put in, and even that is probably not that likely tbh...

How about this Alan?

Back in November 2004 and as part of the original SENSITIZE (now deleted by MSN because of scumbags and their criminal activities / allegations online), I participated as a photographer and poet in the first edition of Madelaine, a food ezine being run by www.dome2.com and as part of the National Poetry Day competition for 2004.

My work is still on display even though I have told them to remove all of it. Isn't this a breach of my copyright and possibly theft?

Please note that back then I used my name without the 'P' (Confirmation name) in it. I subsequently discovered that there's some big-wig using the name 'Louis Burns' online too. That said, I have all the relevant raw footage images stored to disc and external hard drives and Diarmuid McGowan aka Diesel my colleague at Upstate Renegade Productions, knocked his bollocks out editing them in time for submission to Madelaine.

All photographs were taken in Foyleside Shopping Centre here in Derry and Fitzroy's Bar & Restuarant, also here in Derry. I took them for the National Poetry Day competition and they alone should stand as clear indications of just how hard both Diarmuid and me worked for www.dome2.com. These links will take you to my work which is still being displayed (illegally):-

Put Your Teeth In Grandma - Poem by Louis Burns.

Sandwiches At The Beach - Haiku Style Poem by Louis Burns.

Report From The Custard Pie Combat Zone - Comedy Poem by Louis Burns.

Fizzy Flying Saucers - Photograph by Louis Burns.

Green Stairs - Photograph by Louis Burns.

Chocolate Delights - Photograph by Louis Burns.

Cheers...

Please note: The hyperlinks to my material on the Madelaine Magazine project listed above are now no longer active. This was because J. Harris finally acknowledged my requests that my work be removed after several emails requesting so.
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Wed May 14, 2008 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Postby the_leander » Thu May 11, 2006 4:49 pm

Lugh wrote:
Cheers Alan mate. One of the other recipients of that email today was Amy Tranter of the Felix Dennis Publishing Group. She is P.A. to Felix Dennis who is registered on www.dome2.com as their Patron. Even if Jan Harris aka Phoebe the admin of www.dome2.com remove this from their homepage now, like they did with Kevin Fennel and the Coventry and Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency, enough people, including Nick Wilson from Coventry and Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency have stated they too saw it.

I know the Co-Op are pretty good with these sorts of things, typically, if there is even a whiff of scandle, they tend to drop things like hot potatos.

Lugh wrote:Amy Tranter responsed with very strange message, given that Felix Dennis has also apparently paid monies to Suzi Pritchard of Dome 2 Ltd, 21 Mount Street. Nuneaton CV11 5PL / www.dome2.com. In her message she requested that I now no longer contact her because I have got the 'authorities' involved. No bloody wonder. She has known about all of this since before Christmas 2005. In a recorded call to her last week she said she would have a word with Suzi Pritchard. She didn't. That call and all other calls to her and all concerned will be uploaded very soon. So, shouldn't they all stop right now and get this sorted out, promptly?

If she hasn't informed her superiors, or anyone else in the company, she could be personally liable for aiding and abbetting and obstruction of justice, I suspect she is going for a "ignore him and he'll go away" type of stratagy. Figuring that if they stay quiet and try to remain under the radar, you'll burn yourself out and nothing will stick to her personally, or to the company she represents. Its common enough, unfortunately..

Lugh wrote:Hypothetically its the same as me charging money and recieving sponsorship for our domain, then fleecing people who of good intent, bring inconsistencies to light. I read on www.dome2.com that Felix Dennis had paid them over £1000.00, oh and he also supported their food magazine (Madelaine) with a hefty donation.

Shouldn't he, or his P.A. - Amy, be concerned about where their money is going? I know I am and all I sent was £30.00...

I forsee her getting the can if this blows up. By not looking into these claims and or taking action to distance the company away from dome2. She could well end up leaving the company she represents (not to mention her own personal liability) open to all manner of nastiness. I suspect she knows this too but is unable to see a new course.

Lugh wrote:If you like (please respond in here), I will send you a few of these recordings by email. That said, I don't want to do your head in with it all. I know you're a busy man...

By all means mate, I'll make the time for you, you know that mate :D

Lugh wrote:Quick message for Jo...
Jo. You have stated you're working as a nurse. If you thought (in your professional capacity) that someone had been abused in any way, would you tell members of the public about it? Or would you be discreet and bring it to the attention of someone who could deal with the matter effectively?

I know this is meant for Jo, but I'm bored :D

As I understand the law, as a medical professional, there are at least as far as kids go a legal requirement to inform the propper authorities, I'm unsure how that translates to adults however..

Lugh wrote:The reason I ask is because in an email to me some 7 or 8 months ago, Suzi Pritchard / Suzzie_uk of www.dome2.com stated she believed another member had been sexually abused, probably by her father. That member did have a few concerns about the popularity of my work on www.dome2.com (the original Crafty Fecker that I worked very hard on), but Suzi claimed her anger towards me was because the word 'fecker' might seem like the words 'fuck her' to this member. Suzi claims to be a trained teacher of Art's Therapy and Couselling.

Can you say "Leap of logic"? I'm sorry, but this is utter, utter tosh, and if she is a "trained teacher of Art's Therapy and Counselling", she aught to get her license revoked, or get a propper degree. I'm sorry if I seem harsh, but I have little to no tollerance of people who are qualified in what is essentially pop psychology if the above is a testiment to her skills.

And if its the person themselves making this leap, then perhaps some time on some stronger meds or in a nut house might be worth their while... On the other hand it could be a case of jealousy on the part of this unamed individual - attempting to get your work removed or damaged by use of appealing to the politically correct teacher in artsy fartsy therapy, in so doing helping to highlight their own work...

Lugh wrote:Further to this there is someone on there called Fraser Duncan who claims to be a therapist, but when I phoned a number being displayed for him (complete with his photograph) on another website, I got a bloke who had never heard of him. He even asked me to say the number for him once more and verified that the number was his and that it was a private telephone number. I apologised for the intrusion, but was quite alarmed that a supposed therapist with credentials, was lying... That's why I contacted the UKCP...

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear, I'm pretty certain that claiming to be a medical professional falsly comes with some very harsh penalties in the UK. I also bet that jo could probably quote you chapter and verse on just how many years in prison that it could come with too.

Lugh wrote:Thanks for your supportive feedback Alan. I really appreciate it mate.

No worries bud :D

Lugh wrote:
Footnote edited in.
    I wonder how the Co-operative Bank will respond to all of this? They're now being listed on www.dome2.com - membership pages as the new point of contact for donations and membership fees.

I have the funniest feeling they'll be pretty pissed off about it...

Watch as their legal team start screaming "Eject eject eject" when they look at it in detail. The Co-Op are very very hardline when it comes to even looking a bit dodgy, if they think for one moment that they're funding something thats screwing over other people, they'll have two meetings:

1. To discuss their own legal liability (the screams of eject eject eject will play out here) as well as a way to spin it in their favour (and who can blame them, really?).

2. To work out how fast they can put distance between themselves and dome2, with appropriate legal threats on continued use of their own IP (IE continuing to showcase them as donators to the cause). If nothing happens from there, they have the wallop to just have the site closed, for someone like them, it'll take about 5 minutes on the phone to the host to have the site shut down.

Return to “Community Arts Activists on Sensitize ©”