Copy of email to admin / management of www.dome2.com

This link will take you to work being carried out by New Media Artists working on Sensitize © Members may make announcements of events or projects they are working on or touring with here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Copy of message of compaint to MSN Complaints 16.09.06

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

18:15 16/09/2006

13 Rivercourt Apartments
John Street
LONDONDERRY
Northern Ireland
BT48 6JY

c/tact (UK) 028 71364768. 16th September, 2006.

I have contacted MSN before about the group MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers on; http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... tpage.msnw

I am now contacting you again to stipulate that I have been banned from this community yet they are continuing to display some of my intellectual copyright material. This is despite my requesting that they do not. Here is an example of this abuse and theft;- http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... 3443353884

Add to this that I contacted you several months ago from my yahoo account on;- rebelyell4u04@yahoo.co.uk ticket number;- RE: SRX1006588109ID and reported that I had been the victim of fraud (financial and intellectual copyright) via this community and its sister site on; http://www.dome2.com/ and that this url is displayed on The MSN site administrated and managed by Suzi Pritchard. Nothing conclusive was done by you to resolve this.

I have had to contact both the Police in England and Northern Ireland as well as various mental health charities and organisations based in the UK including Mike Bowen of UKCP and Josephine Teague of N-SHAP to report several criminal activities and illegal therapies stemming from both of the communities listed in this message.

I have also reported Suzi Pritchard to the Rackspace Group concerning financial fraud via the Coventry and Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency and a man called Kevin Fennel. I have also been in contact with the Fraud Department Manager of Co-operative Bank in Manchester. I have logged complaints to both N-SHAP and UKCP concerning a man known as Fraser Duncan who is advertising as a psychotherapist but displaying phone numbers that are not his (I can back this up with recorded telephone conversations to one of the numbers he provided) and he is exercising illegal therapies on vulnerable members of the public via your communities.

Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts. I work within media and have no problem whatsoever revealing all that I have been subjected to. Kindly remove The Pleasure Dome from your networks with effect immediately, or face the embarrassment of being accessories to their crimes.

With thanks for your kind attention in this matter.
I am and remain.

Yours sincerely.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / BOLD
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

*facepalms*'

Which bit of, keep to the works in question, the links to those works and what you want doing with them did I not make clear?

Also, unless convicted, the word "alledged" should be applied by the trowl-ful if you do not wish to make yourself liable.

And threatening MSN? Unless you're a lawyer, they're going to bin that letter before even finishing it.

*shakes his head in disbelief*
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: Copy of message of compaint to MSN Complaints 16.09.06

Lugh wrote: Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts. I work within media and have no problem whatsoever revealing all that I have been subjected to. Kindly remove The Pleasure Dome from your networks with effect immediately, or face the embarrassment of being accessories to their crimes.
Alan, everything I have stated in the above message can be backed up. So trowls are not necessary at all. The only thing I am 'liable' of is telling the truth. To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a court anywhere who could take action (legally) against me.

At no point during that message did I threaten MSN. I advised them of my legal rights and clearly pointed out their legal obligations should they wish to remain blameless here.

I think what you're not acknowledging is that this has gone on for over 2 years now. The management of both Dome communities have assumed some sort of moral high ground and see themselves as beyond both civil and criminal law.

Should this kill me, or make more ill than it has done already, I will fight them tooth and nail for my right to work free of their criminal and fraudulent activities.

If MSN don't co-operate, then that's their misfortune when it all gets linked on the Upstate Renegade Productions domain.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote:
Alan, everything I have stated in the above message can be backed up. So trowls are not necessary at all. The only thing I am 'liable' of is telling the truth. To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a court anywhere who could take action (legally) against me.
So Fraiser Duncun has been taken to court and found guilty of illegally operating as a therepist? Didn't think so.

Until that day comes, I would urge you to use the words Alledged and or suspected. Anything else will leave you liable, also: Be under absolutely no illusion, there are plenty of courts who would take up such a case, they may or may not win, but the case would be taken up.
Lugh wrote: At no point during that message did I threaten MSN. I advised them of my legal rights and clearly pointed out their legal obligations should they wish to remain blameless here.
Lugh wrote: Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts.
Thats a threat, one which if not made by a lawyer will get your message binned.
Lugh wrote: I think what you're not acknowledging is that this has gone on for over 2 years now. The management of both Dome communities have assumed some sort of moral high ground and see themselves as beyond both civil and criminal law.
Dude, I don't give a shit how long it's been. What I do care about is you not hanging yourself by your own petard and, as in the case of this message, getting nowhere doing it.

I do not make such statements lightly. I'm saying this because I want you to win this, doing it your way will do nothing at best, and major legal troubles at worst.
Lugh wrote: Should this kill me, or make more ill than it has done already, I will fight them tooth and nail for my right to work free of their criminal and fraudulent activities.
Have they been found guilty of either of those crimes? Again, didn't think so. You want things to happen, this I get. Writing the above will not get you the result you want.
Lugh wrote: If MSN don't co-operate, then that's their misfortune when it all gets linked on the Upstate Renegade Productions domain.
No offence, but Microsoft are one of the largest companies on the face of the planet, their annual turnover is similar to that of several of the larger sub saharan countries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:So Fraiser Duncun has been taken to court and found guilty of illegally operating as a therepist? Didn't think so.

Until that day comes, I would urge you to use the words Alledged and or suspected. Anything else will leave you liable, also: Be under absolutely no illusion, there are plenty of courts who would take up such a case, they may or may not win, but the case would be taken up.
Using words like 'alledged' or 'suspected' are cool if it's in the third person. Since it's in the first person, namely me, nothing is alledged or suspected. It is fact. He has assaulted me albeit only with words on a screen but his cohorts on the Dome communities have stolen my work and have defrauded me of money. I have email back-ups of him claiming to be working with the approval of UKCP as well. Something that Mike Bowen of UKCP states is not the case.
Lugh wrote: At no point during that message did I threaten MSN. I advised them of my legal rights and clearly pointed out their legal obligations should they wish to remain blameless here.
Lugh wrote: Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts.
the_leander wrote:Thats a threat, one which if not made by a lawyer will get your message binned.
Let them. It's more fuel on a fire started by people who abuse visitors and good practising users of MSN sites. Even if they bin it, the point has been made and eventually, the admin and management of the Dome communities will be seen for what they are - plagerists...
Lugh wrote: I think what you're not acknowledging is that this has gone on for over 2 years now. The management of both Dome communities have assumed some sort of moral high ground and see themselves as beyond both civil and criminal law.
the_leander wrote:Dude, I don't give a shit how long it's been. What I do care about is you not hanging yourself by your own petard and, as in the case of this message, getting nowhere doing it.

I do not make such statements lightly. I'm saying this because I want you to win this, doing it your way will do nothing at best, and major legal troubles at worst.
Thanks Alan. Apologies if I have come across as brash in all of this, but it seems to be a case of them not letting things go. Everytime I take a step forward they put the fucking boot in. Seeing my work on their community this morning made me so angry it took me ages to calm down. This is making me ill. If they are interested in moving on and putting this behind us all. Then all they have to do is release my work, never display it again and compensate me for the hassles I have gone through. It is they who have a problem with truth and fairplay. Not me.
Lugh wrote: Should this kill me, or make more ill than it has done already, I will fight them tooth and nail for my right to work free of their criminal and fraudulent activities.
the_leander wrote:Have they been found guilty of either of those crimes? Again, didn't think so. You want things to happen, this I get. Writing the above will not get you the result you want.
Isn't the refund cheque, from a source (CWCDA) who have stated (recorded) that they have nothing to do with Suzi Pritchard or Dome 2 Ltd, proof of liability?
Lugh wrote: If MSN don't co-operate, then that's their misfortune when it all gets linked on the Upstate Renegade Productions domain.
the_leander wrote:No offence, but Microsoft are one of the largest companies on the face of the planet, their annual turnover is similar to that of several of the larger sub saharan countries.
Would it not be in their interests to address all that is going on via the MSN Dome site? Surely they don't need bad press?

Anyway. Thanks for your feedback Alan. One final point I'll make is this. What has happened and is happening to me via the Dome communities affects many other people in similar situations. If all this leads to is MSN arranging a way in which people can remove their own material prior to leaving their communities. Then something will have been achieved...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

It would appear the poem by me called I Radiohead has now been removed from MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Well played :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Well played :D
Cheers Alan :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Any word on the other stuff?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Any word on the other stuff?
Sorry, are we talking about the false therapy melarky Alan?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote:
the_leander wrote:Any word on the other stuff?
Sorry, are we talking about the false therapy melarky Alan?
Actually I was thinking other works but there you go. :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote: Actually I was thinking other works but there you go. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8Q7Fsa_Vs
Click here to see The Management of; MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers

http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... 9801662695
Or click here to see the real thing

Nowt yet Alan. Have never received an email from either Suzi Pritchard or Fraser Duncan, explaining their activities on what are billed as writer's learning communities or what they thought they were playing at. Nothing explaining why Suzi assumed the right to hold onto my work or display it. Imho, I think they really should come clean now and save themselves further embarrassment. I'm a reasonable man and will give them more than they ever gave anyone e.g; listening time.

Cheers dude :)

Edits made to this page 02.35 & 15.28 GMT - 20th September, 2006.
Text wrap. Clarifying + adding coloured hyperlinks to;

YouTube.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8Q7Fsa_Vs
MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers
http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... 9801662695
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Tossers United

I see Tossers United have a new pitch to play on. Tosser is one in many endearing little nicknames I have adopted for Fraser Duncan the false therapist who I've reported to Josephine Teague at N-SHAP and Mike Bowen at UKCP. Hopefully MySpace will get a suss on this dipstick (Fraser Duncan) as well and close him down.

Interesting juicy bit of gossip: Jan Harris aka Phoebe ( Admin on www.dome2.com ) who claims to be a very spiritual person but is in actual fact a censoring and lying scumbag, is now plugging Fraser Duncan's latest wanky adventure called; Bugwriters on her new writer's site; Joined-up Writing. Fraser's the waste-of-space dickhead I've caught lying many times about being a therapist. His latest farce with; Bugwriters will no doubt have all sorts of false credentials embedded somewhere within. I'll get a suss and pass my findings onto Josephine Teague at N-SHAP and Mike Bowen at UKCP. I'm sure they'll be more than a little intrigued.

I have to admit, I'm a bit gutted to see talented writers like Karen Avey aka Miakoda and Mike Daniels aka Danimik on a site run by Jan Harris aka Phoebe ( Admin on www.dome2.com ). What a complete waste of their time. Karen initially assisted me in revealing and bringing down www.dome2.com and their MSN sister site; The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers where the complete gulpin; Jan Harris aka Phoebe revelled so long in tormenting everyone with her unreasonable censorship and intellectual copyright theft. I have several Microsoft Messenger chats (stored) where Karen spoke of her own suspicions about the admin (Jan Harris aka Phoebe) of both Dome communities. Odd, ain't it?

Mind you, not as odd as that muppet fuckwit; Fraser Duncan. I still can't get over him here. It cracks me up with laughter whenever I hear and read this pathetic bollocks and excuse for a human being (Fraser Duncan) every time. What a complete fanny :roll: ..!

Hyperlinks in this message are to a complete cunt on a MySpace site who is under investigation by the appropriate authorities - N-SHAP and UKCP;
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=56053196
http://www.n-shap-ericksonian.co.uk/
http://www.psychotherapy.org.uk/officers_staff.html
http://www.psychotherapy.org.uk/
http://www.dome2.com/writers-forum/member.php?u=5
http://www.dome2.com/
Another one of Fraser Duncan's (see above) sick and sneaky lairs;
http://bugwriters.com/
Jan Harris aka Phoebe's latest effort;
http://www.joinedupwriting.org/index.html
SpiritNet run by Karen Avey aka Miakoda;
http://www.spiritnet.org.uk/
MSN Public Toilet full of crap merchants;
http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... tpage.msnw
and a sizeable 'parcel of bastards' known as Dome 2 Ltd, 21 Mount Street. Nuneaton. ENGLAND CV11 5PL managed and owned by Suzi Pritchard;
http://www.dome2.com/proto/alex/assets/ ... p3/mp3.php
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Update...

Throughout this thread my old land address has been included. I recently moved into a new place and if anyone wishes to contact me concerning any of the contacts of this thread. Can they please join Sensitize © and either post a message to general mesages for my attention or by private message.

Should you wish to contact me by regular mail. Please do so to;

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
Hazelbank
DERRY
Northern Ireland
BT48 0RS

Defining Censorship Campaign...
By Louis P. Burns aka Lugh © 2008. All rights reserved.

To read about this campaign or to participate in it. Either click the ^ coloured text title above or click the link directly below this text:

viewtopic.php?t=661

This entire situation developed as a result of my becoming the victim of censorship, denial of access to my own written work, fraud, intellectual copyright theft and outright criminality by a few individuals working / owning (questionable) writer's communities/forums online. Those individuals can be found lurking/working here:

http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasureDomeah ... tpage.msnw
http://dome2.com/proto/homemusic.php
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=56053196
http://bugwriters.com/
http://www.joinedupwriting.org/index.html
http://www.spiritnet.org.uk/

2 people in particular continued to 'put the boot in', even after I warned them that I had contacted the Police and various charities who stood to lose either professional credibility or finances / sponsorship through association with any online communities/forums run or frequented by these people:

fraser@fraserduncan.com <fraser@fraserduncan.com>
jan.harris2@ntlworld.com <jan.harris2@ntlworld.com>

All the while this was going on, my colleague (and friend) - Diarmuid and I were producing a short information film for the internet called Healing Herbs. It was inspired by one of Mark Thomas'* campaigns to have the legislation surrounding disabled people's right to self-medicate with cannabis, as opposed to toxic chemicals, given out (sometimes experimentally) to people via the NHS with the full approval of the British government (who have a vested interest in making money from pharmaceutical companies).

As far as I was concerned, it stood to reason that if anyone could address censorship and all of the associated crimes / human rights violations that follow in the wake of censorship, then Mark Thomas could.

What you will read if you click on the coloured text title at the top of this post (or the link drectly below) is a demonstration of just how damaging and far reaching bullying, the denial of a human being to access their own creativity, opinions, political perspectives, thoughts and words, in short; censorship, can be. For your convenience. Here is the link directly to the Defining Censorship Campaign once more:

viewtopic.php?t=661

---------------------------------

* Click the next link to find out more about Mark Thomas and his work:

www.markthomasinfo.com

Cheers...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Hasta la Vista Fuckers..!

http://spaces.live.com/editorial/en-us/ ... losure.htm

^ was formally The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers

Hasta la Vista Fuckers :wink: 8) :mrgreen: ..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Community Arts Activists on Sensitize ©”