Copy of email to admin / management of www.dome2.com

This link will take you to work being carried out by New Media Artists working on Sensitize © Members may make announcements of events or projects they are working on or touring with here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Suzi has directly named a published writer's name and an established and jobbing media producer's name. This is enough grounds to take both her and where applicable MSN to court for defamation of character.

"Dear Cathy (we_Are_The_Valley/Delp Ambi) Edmunds"

&

"Louis Burns"

If MSN do not make offer of payment to both Catherine and myself, investigate and close MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writerswith effect immediately, then they are accessories to the crime mentioned above. They already owe both Catherine and me an ungodly amount of money. They were notified about my concerns ages ago and there are MSN complaint ticket reference numbers to this enquiry by me to them. Failure by MSN to acknowledge this from here on in is illegal and utterly unacceptable.

I want paid and I am owed for the misrepresentations via MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers by Suzi Pritchard of my name, that of my good character, my new media production company's name (Upstate Renegade Productions) and my colleagues / fellow writers. This is the legal angle to take in any bid to remove that festering sore on the face of the Arts; Suzi Pritchard and her wanky therapist Fraser Duncan (or whoever he / she turns out to be)...

The clock is ticking...

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / ®BOLD©
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote: If MSN do not make offer of payment to both Catherine and myself, investigate and close MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writerswith effect immediately, then they are accessories to the crime.
MSN are in no way required to pay. I'll bet that their legal agreement absolve them of any and all responsibility. Same goes for Rackspace.
Lugh wrote: mentioned above. They already owe both Catherine and me an ungodly amount of money. They were notified about my concerns ages ago and there are MSN complaint ticket reference numbers to this enquiry by me to them. Failure by MSN to acknowledge this from here on in is illegal and utterly unacceptable.
MSN are not liable Unless you have the legal funds similar to the GDP of a small african country, will remain so too. The people running the dome2 and pleasuredome however are directly liable. There may also be some serious funkiness due to Rackspaces servers being in the US.

Pick your targets carefully, your language doubly so.
Lugh wrote: I want paid and I am owed for the misrepresentations via MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers by Suzi Pritchard of my name, that of my good character, my new media production company's name (Upstate Renegade Productions) and my colleagues / fellow writers. This is the legal angle to take in any bid to remove that festering sore on the face of the Arts; Suzi Pritchard and her wanky therapist Fraser Duncan (or whoever he / she turns out to be)...
You are owed a percentage of the domes profits due to copyright infringement, probably also a certain amount of moneys due to stress caused. But seriously, tone it down, that last phrase alone would, in the hands of a smart lawyer be enough to have you silenced.

You're angry, I get that, but outbursts such as the one above will not help your cause.

At some point I'm going to have to write you a template letter, because you're going to get nowhere fast as things are going I think.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Cheers Alan. Yet again, I am grateful to you for your professional distance in this matter and your clarity of vision. I want dearly to move on from this whole situation and just get back to me, but I will not be governed by a headcase like Suzi and I am genuinely owed for the stress I have gone through and the misrepresentations I have been subjected to by her meglomaniacal tendencies...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

The Mort & Suzi Show (MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers) should see this lol :-P ...

Best placed on their 'Importent' thread although shouldn't that be 'Important'? Why none of them have corrected this or at least pointed it out, defies both grammar and logic.

Can you picture Suzi's email to them (McLellan Award)? Would it go something like this;

'Dear McLeelinn Aweerd,

I am the manger if a wroting comminoty caaled The Pleasore Dime on NSM. You troted on e of our mebers bidly ind sid they wood be aweerded 3r d priz. As manger I mist protost yaur descision and lig a firmal compliant aginst yo u.

Kindley expliane whi ou r meber wiz nit awerded 3r d priz ind thus mitter weel go no father.

Blissings.

Sizi Prutchird. Jirnolist ind writter woth thee Graudien'

-----------------------

That should sort them out :roll: ...

Please note, I am not taking the piss out of anyone with genuine dyslexia. My own dad lives with the condition, but Suzi is feckin' priceless and should not be in the position she holds within a writer's community...

Hyperlinks in the message are to;
The McLellan Award for Poetry
http://www.arranart.com/rm/robert%20mcl ... oetry.html

MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers
http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasureDomeah ... 9444650669

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / ®ΒŎĿĐ© :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Dear Jesus H. Christ..!

That complete bollox of a person, Suzi Pritchard, over on MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for retards has actually just made me laugh. Don't worry, I'm not laughing with her. I'm laughing at her... Check out what she gave as an answer to Point 6 of a thread by Kelly aka Elementalwarrior. Message number 4 on the; Your thoughts and opinions thread:-
Elementalwarrior wrote:What about your writing do you look forward to the most?
Thieving Scumbag Pritchard wrote:Finishing something and knowing it's good, not because anyone else says so...or because it sells* but knowing in my gut that despite all my problems, I have written something of real value.
* I can't find anything by her, can any of you? Tell ya what though. She's got more front than Woolworths..!

Hyperlink and quotes taken from this shitehole;
http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasureDomeah ... 9493976105
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Copy of message of compaint to MSN Complaints 16.09.06

18:15 16/09/2006

13 Rivercourt Apartments
John Street
LONDONDERRY
Northern Ireland
BT48 6JY

c/tact (UK) 028 71364768. 16th September, 2006.

I have contacted MSN before about the group MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers on; http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... tpage.msnw

I am now contacting you again to stipulate that I have been banned from this community yet they are continuing to display some of my intellectual copyright material. This is despite my requesting that they do not. Here is an example of this abuse and theft;- http://groups.msn.com/ThePleasuredomeah ... 3443353884

Add to this that I contacted you several months ago from my yahoo account on;- rebelyell4u04@yahoo.co.uk ticket number;- RE: SRX1006588109ID and reported that I had been the victim of fraud (financial and intellectual copyright) via this community and its sister site on; http://www.dome2.com/ and that this url is displayed on The MSN site administrated and managed by Suzi Pritchard. Nothing conclusive was done by you to resolve this.

I have had to contact both the Police in England and Northern Ireland as well as various mental health charities and organisations based in the UK including Mike Bowen of UKCP and Josephine Teague of N-SHAP to report several criminal activities and illegal therapies stemming from both of the communities listed in this message.

I have also reported Suzi Pritchard to the Rackspace Group concerning financial fraud via the Coventry and Warwickshire Co-Op Development Agency and a man called Kevin Fennel. I have also been in contact with the Fraud Department Manager of Co-operative Bank in Manchester. I have logged complaints to both N-SHAP and UKCP concerning a man known as Fraser Duncan who is advertising as a psychotherapist but displaying phone numbers that are not his (I can back this up with recorded telephone conversations to one of the numbers he provided) and he is exercising illegal therapies on vulnerable members of the public via your communities.

Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts. I work within media and have no problem whatsoever revealing all that I have been subjected to. Kindly remove The Pleasure Dome from your networks with effect immediately, or face the embarrassment of being accessories to their crimes.

With thanks for your kind attention in this matter.
I am and remain.

Yours sincerely.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh / BOLD
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

*facepalms*'

Which bit of, keep to the works in question, the links to those works and what you want doing with them did I not make clear?

Also, unless convicted, the word "alledged" should be applied by the trowl-ful if you do not wish to make yourself liable.

And threatening MSN? Unless you're a lawyer, they're going to bin that letter before even finishing it.

*shakes his head in disbelief*
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: Copy of message of compaint to MSN Complaints 16.09.06

Lugh wrote: Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts. I work within media and have no problem whatsoever revealing all that I have been subjected to. Kindly remove The Pleasure Dome from your networks with effect immediately, or face the embarrassment of being accessories to their crimes.
Alan, everything I have stated in the above message can be backed up. So trowls are not necessary at all. The only thing I am 'liable' of is telling the truth. To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a court anywhere who could take action (legally) against me.

At no point during that message did I threaten MSN. I advised them of my legal rights and clearly pointed out their legal obligations should they wish to remain blameless here.

I think what you're not acknowledging is that this has gone on for over 2 years now. The management of both Dome communities have assumed some sort of moral high ground and see themselves as beyond both civil and criminal law.

Should this kill me, or make more ill than it has done already, I will fight them tooth and nail for my right to work free of their criminal and fraudulent activities.

If MSN don't co-operate, then that's their misfortune when it all gets linked on the Upstate Renegade Productions domain.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote:
Alan, everything I have stated in the above message can be backed up. So trowls are not necessary at all. The only thing I am 'liable' of is telling the truth. To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a court anywhere who could take action (legally) against me.
So Fraiser Duncun has been taken to court and found guilty of illegally operating as a therepist? Didn't think so.

Until that day comes, I would urge you to use the words Alledged and or suspected. Anything else will leave you liable, also: Be under absolutely no illusion, there are plenty of courts who would take up such a case, they may or may not win, but the case would be taken up.
Lugh wrote: At no point during that message did I threaten MSN. I advised them of my legal rights and clearly pointed out their legal obligations should they wish to remain blameless here.
Lugh wrote: Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts.
Thats a threat, one which if not made by a lawyer will get your message binned.
Lugh wrote: I think what you're not acknowledging is that this has gone on for over 2 years now. The management of both Dome communities have assumed some sort of moral high ground and see themselves as beyond both civil and criminal law.
Dude, I don't give a shit how long it's been. What I do care about is you not hanging yourself by your own petard and, as in the case of this message, getting nowhere doing it.

I do not make such statements lightly. I'm saying this because I want you to win this, doing it your way will do nothing at best, and major legal troubles at worst.
Lugh wrote: Should this kill me, or make more ill than it has done already, I will fight them tooth and nail for my right to work free of their criminal and fraudulent activities.
Have they been found guilty of either of those crimes? Again, didn't think so. You want things to happen, this I get. Writing the above will not get you the result you want.
Lugh wrote: If MSN don't co-operate, then that's their misfortune when it all gets linked on the Upstate Renegade Productions domain.
No offence, but Microsoft are one of the largest companies on the face of the planet, their annual turnover is similar to that of several of the larger sub saharan countries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:So Fraiser Duncun has been taken to court and found guilty of illegally operating as a therepist? Didn't think so.

Until that day comes, I would urge you to use the words Alledged and or suspected. Anything else will leave you liable, also: Be under absolutely no illusion, there are plenty of courts who would take up such a case, they may or may not win, but the case would be taken up.
Using words like 'alledged' or 'suspected' are cool if it's in the third person. Since it's in the first person, namely me, nothing is alledged or suspected. It is fact. He has assaulted me albeit only with words on a screen but his cohorts on the Dome communities have stolen my work and have defrauded me of money. I have email back-ups of him claiming to be working with the approval of UKCP as well. Something that Mike Bowen of UKCP states is not the case.
Lugh wrote: At no point during that message did I threaten MSN. I advised them of my legal rights and clearly pointed out their legal obligations should they wish to remain blameless here.
Lugh wrote: Please do not dismiss this message out-of-hand. Failure by MSN at this late stage to take appropriate action will be viewed as an accessory crime and I will seek compensation from you through the courts.
the_leander wrote:Thats a threat, one which if not made by a lawyer will get your message binned.
Let them. It's more fuel on a fire started by people who abuse visitors and good practising users of MSN sites. Even if they bin it, the point has been made and eventually, the admin and management of the Dome communities will be seen for what they are - plagerists...
Lugh wrote: I think what you're not acknowledging is that this has gone on for over 2 years now. The management of both Dome communities have assumed some sort of moral high ground and see themselves as beyond both civil and criminal law.
the_leander wrote:Dude, I don't give a shit how long it's been. What I do care about is you not hanging yourself by your own petard and, as in the case of this message, getting nowhere doing it.

I do not make such statements lightly. I'm saying this because I want you to win this, doing it your way will do nothing at best, and major legal troubles at worst.
Thanks Alan. Apologies if I have come across as brash in all of this, but it seems to be a case of them not letting things go. Everytime I take a step forward they put the fucking boot in. Seeing my work on their community this morning made me so angry it took me ages to calm down. This is making me ill. If they are interested in moving on and putting this behind us all. Then all they have to do is release my work, never display it again and compensate me for the hassles I have gone through. It is they who have a problem with truth and fairplay. Not me.
Lugh wrote: Should this kill me, or make more ill than it has done already, I will fight them tooth and nail for my right to work free of their criminal and fraudulent activities.
the_leander wrote:Have they been found guilty of either of those crimes? Again, didn't think so. You want things to happen, this I get. Writing the above will not get you the result you want.
Isn't the refund cheque, from a source (CWCDA) who have stated (recorded) that they have nothing to do with Suzi Pritchard or Dome 2 Ltd, proof of liability?
Lugh wrote: If MSN don't co-operate, then that's their misfortune when it all gets linked on the Upstate Renegade Productions domain.
the_leander wrote:No offence, but Microsoft are one of the largest companies on the face of the planet, their annual turnover is similar to that of several of the larger sub saharan countries.
Would it not be in their interests to address all that is going on via the MSN Dome site? Surely they don't need bad press?

Anyway. Thanks for your feedback Alan. One final point I'll make is this. What has happened and is happening to me via the Dome communities affects many other people in similar situations. If all this leads to is MSN arranging a way in which people can remove their own material prior to leaving their communities. Then something will have been achieved...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

It would appear the poem by me called I Radiohead has now been removed from MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Well played :D
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Well played :D
Cheers Alan :lol:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Any word on the other stuff?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:Any word on the other stuff?
Sorry, are we talking about the false therapy melarky Alan?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Community Arts Activists on Sensitize ©”