Thought this was Feckin' Priceless..!

This link will take you to work being carried out by New Media Artists working on Sensitize © Members may make announcements of events or projects they are working on or touring with here.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Thought this was Feckin' Priceless..!

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

They say sod all about the exploitation of artists, directors, producers and writers working through The Playhouse and are, in my humble opinion, a three dimensional version of the tits running MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers and Dome 2....

They're out there folks. People with places that endlessly waffle about the good they do for the arts, but who in actual fact, drain the essential energies of artists, directors, producers and writers.

I'm talking from experience. The Playhouse may indeed have good roots, but it has become an environment that many committed artists, directors, producers and writers avoid, like the plague...
  • If you want to work for nothing, go work in, The Playhouse.

If you want your work published without you consent, go work in, The Playhouse.

If you want loud-mouthed American arseholes to gain opportunities through your work by milking the funding mechanisms, go work in, The Playhouse.

If you want to be treated like shit and handed brushes to sweep fucking stairwells, go work in, The Playhouse. It's cool though. They supply the bleach and buckets..!
Like I said earlier;- The Playhouse is a three dimensional environment doing what the scum running; MSN The Pleasure Dome;a home for writers and Dome 2 do.

The internet was the only place left available to many regional artists, directors, media producers and writers like myself. I would say that it's the same globally and only a select few get recognition and most probably because of control freaks with money-grabbing agendas.

That anyone sets up to control and/or hinder artists at their work, is sickening...
  • ...Time to Take Back Control People...
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh, I think you may be getting a little tense. I'm sensitive to these things.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:Lugh, I think you may be getting a little tense. I'm sensitive to these things.
Nope. I'm positively relaxed Dave. Just striking while the iron is hot. That's what activists do 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

Lugh wrote:
spacecadet wrote:Lugh, I think you may be getting a little tense. I'm sensitive to these things.
Nope. I'm positively relaxed Dave. Just striking while the iron is hot. That's what activists do 8) ...
It's all anarchy in'it?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:
It's all anarchy in'it?
Now yer talkin' dude :wink:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

I'm all in favour of burning down the Reichstag, as long as I can be home and in my jim-jams by ten o'clock.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:I'm all in favour of burning down the Reichstag, as long as I can be home and in my jim-jams by ten o'clock.
Good lord.

Dave, that would make you the Milk Tray Man of Anarchists :shock: ..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

I picture myself more as a cross between Terry Wogan and Che Guevera.

Let's have a revolution, but mind the carpets, I've just swept.
spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

The Easy Listening Anarchist?

I have a new character forming.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

hahhahahahahaha...

The Easy Listening Anarchists / ELA:-

:shock: But.., look what happens when they're not served prunes twice a week:-

Pension books and petrol bombs :P ..!

Stranger things have happened...

Images copyrighted to istockphoto and indymedia
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbv ... tening.jpg
http://www.indymedia.ie/cache/imagecach ... l_bomb.jpg
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:
It's all anarchy in'it?
Coincidence or what?

I was watching The Comic Strip Presents - Bad News & More Bad News yesterday with some mates. It was after you had posted this Dave. Scene where the rest of the band call for Spider the drummer and he smirks at the camera and says;

"It's all anarchy in'it?"

Priceless mate 8) ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

spacecadet
visitor

Post by spacecadet »

I know the one. Hasn't someone just thrown a stone through his window?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

spacecadet wrote:I know the one. Hasn't someone just thrown a stone through his window?
Yes. Aggressive rocker; Den Dennis in;Absolutely priceless performances from Nigel Planer in both.

His transition from depressed hippie to violent heavy metal guitarist was a powerful demonstration of character acting at its very finest. I've hooted with laughter several times at the scripting that's been written for him and his ability to summon the characters so brilliantly. A talented and hilarious performer.

Pictures in this message is copyright;-
www.moviemail-online.co.uk
http://www.moviemail-online.co.uk/image ... planer.jpg
www.spacewardstudios.net
http://www.spacewardstudios.ukf.net/neil_hole.jpg
www.comedy-zone.net
http://www.comedy-zone.net/images/peopl ... -nigel.jpg

Hyperlinks in this message is copyright Wikpedia;-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_Planer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Young_ ... _series%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_News_Tour
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Return to “Community Arts Activists on Sensitize ©”