Revealing the Real Latif Yahia.

You must be a registered member to interact with these forums. All work is the intellectual copyright © property of the specified Activists, Artists, Bands, E-Poets, Film Crews, Journalists, Musicians, Photographers, Producers and Writers. All rights reserved and respected. Our Guest DJ's may be sharing mixes of other musicians. For this reason we request they place their mixes on MySpace, Soundcloud, YouTube and other free servers. If their mixes originally come from music they have composed, they are very welcome to store it all on our servers and we will build them a player page in our ongoing Sensitize © Arts E-Magazine.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Revealing the Real Latif Yahia.

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.c ... 6.2012.mp3
^ The Real Latif Yahia Revealed - Recording of an incoming call from Latif Yahia to Louis P. Burns aka Lugh 8th June, 2012.

Be advised: Graphic and very strong language at times.

THIS PAGE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

THE ABOVE RECORDED TELEPHONE CONVERSATION IS A GENUINE AND UNEDITED RECODING OF AN INCOMING CALL TO MY HOME LANDLINE NUMBER ON THE EVENING OF FRIDAY 8TH JUNE, 2012 FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE BLACK HOLE AND DEVIL'S DOUBLE (WHICH WAS RECENTLY ADAPTED INTO A MOVIE WITH THE SAME NAME STARRING DOMINIC COOPER IN THE ROLES OF BOTH LATIF YAHIA AND UDAY HUSSEIN). LATIF YAHIA HAS FOR SEVERAL YEARS MAINTAINED HE WAS AGGRESSIVELY COERSED INTO HAVING PLASTIC SURGERY TO LOOK MORE LIKE UDAY HUSSEIN, SON OF SADDAM HUSSEIN AND THAT HE WAS THEN FORCED TO CARRY OUT PUBLIC DUTIES IN THE ROLE OF UDAY HUSSEIN AS A BODY DOUBLE FOR THE FORMER IRAQI DICTATOR'S SON. OTHER SOURCES ARE CONVINCED THAT LATIF YAHIA HAS LIED ABOUT THIS AND THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW EXPOSÉS AND INTERVIEWS SEEKING TO EXPLORE THIS OR THE REALITY OF HIS CLAIMS (SEE SOME OF THE LINKS BELOW THIS POST).

WHERE DO I COME INTO ALL OF THIS? WELL, I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF GETTING TO KNOW LATIF YAHIA BECAUSE HE WAS ON THE FACEBOOK FRIENDS LIST OF A GOOD FRIEND AND FELLOW WRITER; AINE MACAODHA AND TO THE BEST OF MY RECOLLECTION HAD HIT 'LIKE' OR COMMENTED ON POSTS I MADE TO AINE CONCERNING POETRY AND OTHER FORMS OF WRITING.

http://www.edcaesar.co.uk/article.php?article_id=55

THIS PAGE STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Revealing the Real Latif Yahia...

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Thank you to the Facebook group facilitator on Honesty First for sharing this link to a Guardian article by Eoin Butler regarding Latif Yahia:

http://www.theguardian.com/global/2011/ ... ngled-tale ...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Welcome to Sensitize ©”