Defining Censorship...

You must be a registered member to interact with these forums. All work is the intellectual copyright © property of the specified Activists, Artists, Bands, E-Poets, Film Crews, Journalists, Musicians, Photographers, Producers and Writers. All rights reserved and respected. Our Guest DJ's may be sharing mixes of other musicians. For this reason we request they place their mixes on MySpace, Soundcloud, YouTube and other free servers. If their mixes originally come from music they have composed, they are very welcome to store it all on our servers and we will build them a player page in our ongoing Sensitize © Arts E-Magazine.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Defining Censorship...

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 am

Ken Loach - "Route Irish" Trailer:

Ken Loach At Cannes - "Route Irish" Press Conference At Cannes 2010:

Ken Loach At Cannes - "Route Irish" Interview At Cannes 2010:

Nope, I still don't get it. Ken Loach can call the British army and mercenaries; murderers, because he's English presumably, but I can't. Explain all of your fascist and racist hostilities and censorships against me NOW Mark Thomas Info website and mailing list..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Bloody Sunday, Derry 1972: Compensation...

Postby Louis P. Burns aka Lugh » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:19 am

Bloody Sunday, Derry 1972: Compensation:

The Guardian wrote:Costing nearly £200m, the Bloody Sunday investigation was the most expensive and longest running inquiry in British legal history.

Amounting to millions of words the inquiry laid out in scientific detail the minute by minute events on that fateful day in January 1972 which led to the biggest massacre of civilians by the British military since Peterloo.

The shooting dead of 13 unarmed civilians (a 14th died in hospital) following a civil rights march left an indelible scar on the city and drove hundreds, perhaps thousands of young recruits into the arms of the Provisional IRA.

For three decades, the families of those who died fought a dogged campaign to clear the names of the victims and to establish an internationally recognised tribunal into the atrocity carried out by the Parachute Regiment.

Read the full article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/sep/2 ... sfeed=true

It's about time..!
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Craig High
guest member, dj & music producer

Re: Defining Censorship...

Postby Craig High » Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Loving this. Got pissed with Mark Thomas in the early eighties up the University London Union bar at a Marxism convention which is hosted every year by the SWP after he made me roar when he contradicted a speaker who thought a post revolutionary society would lead to everybody becoming poets. Mark {and he may not remember any of this so I'm baiting him here and expect a denial that he was ever at Marxism} said he could think of nothing worse than a load of fey middle class Trotskyists skipping around the countryside with butterfly nets. I was with a contingent of Anarchists who had been invited to the annual event because one of the major themes being discussed was Kronstadt and the empasse between Trotskyism and Anarchism. It has occurred to me in recent years that Mark and his close associates {one of whom I believe is Johnathan Ross who I also believe is the son of a former director of the BBC and that is why he has been able to accrue millions being fast tracked into one top job after another} are Liberals in the same media tradition as Richard Briers and John Cleese. Liberals at the moment are in extreme pain and confusion since they have recently been reminded by mammoth historical events in the UK that they are indeed part of the Establishment and not an anathema to it. I love what Mark Thomas has done. I wouldn't know that "Works Unit Only" signs on motorways is code for "nuclear military site" if it weren't for him. I wouldn't have known that Price Waterhouse Cooper are gun runners and. as a result of Mark's info, I have actually broken off a long friendship with an ex band member who is now one of their top men. Mark has had a radical impact on my life but, as a member of the status quo, he is allowed to criticize it whereas myself and Lugh are not allowed. Russell Brand is allowed to oppose MPs in a middle class hissy fit cos he's establishment. Gandhi was allowed to oppose British rule in India because he was Oxbridge. Anybody know the story of the assassin Udham Singh? He is more responsible for Indian emancipation than Gandhi but has been D Noticed out of history and branded a terrorist. When British commandos in WW2 threw hand grenades into French pubs killing SS officers and innocent civilians was that an act of terrorism? "Terrorist" is a loaded and over-used phrase and like the word "democracy" has long since lost its meaning in common parlance. Armies terrorize as part of their job description. It's embedded in their training. Nobody who has had family members in the army should ever support them. If my children ever join the army or police force I will disown them and never speak to them again. If you do not draw a line in the sand you will lose who you are. If anybody takes exception to a guy like Lugh calling their family members murderers if they are in the British army then those people are part of the problem and not part of the solution. Amnesty International is run by Liberal capitalist apologists. It is largely a conscience salver for people with too much money. Change is better than charity but Liberals are loathe to change too much since fundamental change would threaten their inheritences, trust funds and position in the heirarchy Cxx
[size=200][b][i][color=#404040]C[/color][color=#BF0000]r[/color][color=#404040]a[/color][color=#BF0000]i[/color][color=#404040]g[/color] [color=#BF0000]H[/color][color=#404040]i[/color][color=#BF0000]g[/color][color=#404040]h[/color][/i][/b][/size]
[url=http://upstaterenegadeproductions.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=183][color=#BF0000]My [b]Sensitize[/b] © [b]forum[/b][/color][/url]
[url=https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Strange-Agency/112545212170906][color=#404040][b]The Strange Agency[/b] on [b]Facebook[/b].[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/HighCigar][color=#BF0000][b]High Cigar[/b] (my [b]YouTube [/b]channel)[/color][/url]
[size=85]^ Click to visit ...[/size]

Return to “Welcome to Sensitize ©”