Book now on Amazon.com

Aine MacAodha is a published author and dear friend of Louis P. Burns aka Lugh's. They both worked on many creative writing workshops facilitated by Joe Duggan and David Gothard up at the Playhouse Theatre and Resource Centre in Derry. In this forum Aine may choose to share samples and outtakes from her work with you and if so, the opportunity to ask her questions about her work may come about. This forum moderated for Aine MacAodha by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Aine MacAodha
dramatist, poet & writer

Book now on Amazon.com

Post by Aine MacAodha »

http://tinyurl.com/p54wwz

Thanks Lugh, I haven't been on her for a while have been busy working on a new book, will keep you posted on that,
I have gave you the Amazon.com link to my book; 'Where the three rivers meet. I had been having so much trouble lately will Lulu whereby people who wanted to download my book for 2 dollars odd could'nt do it so I wrote to lulu and they offered to have my book for sale on the Amazon site, hopefully it will work out better now. Sorry for the rant, now I must look around whilst i'm here!

Gra
Aine.
Aine MacAodha

^ Click the image above to
buy my book via Amazon.com

Click here to view all of my publications on lulu.com
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: Book now on Amazon.com

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Cheers for the link Aine. Sorry to hear you were getting grief re; sales. If Sensitize and the http://www.upstaterenegadeproductions.com/ media service can assist you in promotion of this and all future publications by you, just tell us what you need and we'll sort it mo chara...

Síochán agus Gra.

Lugh :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Aine MacAodha
dramatist, poet & writer

Re: Book now on Amazon.com

Post by Aine MacAodha »

Looks great thanks mllion Lugh :) x
Aine MacAodha

^ Click the image above to
buy my book via Amazon.com

Click here to view all of my publications on lulu.com

Return to “Aine MacAodha on Sensitize ©”