About me...

Aine MacAodha is a published author and dear friend of Louis P. Burns aka Lugh's. They both worked on many creative writing workshops facilitated by Joe Duggan and David Gothard up at the Playhouse Theatre and Resource Centre in Derry. In this forum Aine may choose to share samples and outtakes from her work with you and if so, the opportunity to ask her questions about her work may come about. This forum moderated for Aine MacAodha by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Aine MacAodha
dramatist, poet & writer

About me...

Post by Aine MacAodha »

My name is Aine MacAodha although I was born Ann Keys in Omagh in the North of Ireland in 1963. My sense of place growing up amid the war in the north, and the beauty surrounding it, inspires my writing.

This is my first collection of poems spanning ten years. The title, Where the three rivers Meet refers to the three rivers in Omagh that meet in the town’s centre, The Strule, Drumragh and the Camowen. I also draw much of my inspiration from The Sperrin Mountains, in my native Tyrone.

My work has appeared in various magazines and anthologies throughout Ireland, USA and the UK. Pirene's Fountain, New Belfast Arts Sculpture, Poetry Now, Citizen 32, Oasis, The Herald, Forward Press Anthology, New Generation Defining Itself, Peterloo Poets, Whispers from the Hedgegrows, Argotist Online, Arabesque Review, La Luciole Press, Malibu Arts Review, Shamrock Haiku Journal, Haiku Ireland, Faces of the Goddess, Red Pulp Underground, Edit Red and ABC Tales have previously
published my work.

You can purchase the book at the address below,

http://ainemacaodha.webs.com/index.htm
Aine MacAodha

^ Click the image above to
buy my book via Amazon.com

Click here to view all of my publications on lulu.com

Return to “Aine MacAodha on Sensitize ©”