Why are Christians afraid of Dildoes or Vibrators?

This link will take you to general messages or topics of interest to members of Sensitize ©.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

They don't like it up em? lol
50%
Worried about what the neighbours will say, if spotted in the sexshop?
25%
Worried about husbands or wives nicking em?
No votes
Don't like the current cost of batteries?
25%

Total votes: 4

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

I can't understand what the problem is with sex shops/toys etc.

Ain't got none myself but am partial to a uniform. Well, lots of different uniforms really.

As life can't go on without sex, what's the problem?
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Sorry the above post should read Dildoes or vibrators....
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

jo wrote:Sorry the above post should read Dildoes or vibrators....
Sorted. See above ;)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:Sorry the above post should read Dildoes or vibrators....
Sorted. See above ;)
Cheers, you know what us blondes are like.

So whats ya vote then?
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Re: Why are Christians afraid of Dildoes or Vibrators?

jo wrote:I can't understand what the problem is with sex shops/toys etc.

Ain't got none myself but am partial to a uniform. Well, lots of different uniforms really.

I've never worked it out myself lol. Everyone of us, except 'Dolly the Sheep' was brought into the world with a good old romp. Sex is healthy, natural and extremely good fun.

Uniforms are a bit odd though. Doesn't it cause you problems when there's a riot and loads of cops turn up..? :P
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Re: Why are Christians afraid of Dildoes or Vibrators?

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:I can't understand what the problem is with sex shops/toys etc.

I've never worked it out myself lol. Everyone of us, except 'Dolly the Sheep' was brought into the world with a good old romp. Sex is healthy, natural and extremely good fun.

Uniforms are a bit odd though. Doesn't it cause you problems when there's a riot and loads of cops turn up..? :P
Never been to a riot, will have to try one (or cause one). Nah, wouldn't cause a problem have you seen the shape of most coppers, it's a waste of a good uniform - should be banned. :lol:

It has to be someone nice in a uniform, I'm very fussy.
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

I know that the JW's up until very very recently had all manner of prohibition on various sexual acts, and it was a manditory requirement for anyone practicing these acts to confess and face potential expulsion as a result.

It was only after legal threats in the US that these edicts began to get quietly dropped under the heading of "new light"....
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

the_leander wrote:I know that the JW's up until very very recently had all manner of prohibition on various sexual acts, and it was a manditory requirement for anyone practicing these acts to confess and face potential expulsion as a result.

It was only after legal threats in the US that these edicts began to get quietly dropped under the heading of "new light"....
The confessional box or its equivalent at a JW church must've been a scream. 'He swung from the chandeliers with a red PVC suit and gimp-mask on. He entered me and it was good. Oh so gooooooood'..! - She kissed me all over my body. She smelled of perfume and was dressed in a way that did pleaseth the eye. She was more tender than Gawd'..!

Silly feckers..!

'New Light' - How did they come up with that one? Were they sitting there, reading through lists of past 'sins' from former Jehovah Witnesses, gasping and tutting but secretly getting turned on while playing with themselves? Did they temporarily 'go blind' from orgasm and then see everything in a new light?

How can anyone that briefly pro-creates while feeling disgusted by the act and the shame at not spending more time saving souls, really tell someone else how to love?
Last edited by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh on Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

I hope my JW lady don't read through my list of past sins. She'd be a long time. :twisted:
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

jo wrote:I hope my JW lady don't read through my list of past sins. She'd be a long time. :twisted:
When they call here I just tell them to piss off and give my head peace... I find that sorts things out nicely. Haven't had any complaints from them anyway...

What these people, from all these different religions are actually saying is;

'My imaginary friend / higher self doesn't like the choices you make or the person you are'...

They're downright fucking rude and possibly insane. If someone walked up to you anywhere else and said;

'I don't like you. I think you're disgusting'

or some other equally condescending phrase, wouldn't you say, 'fair enough' and leave or ask them to leave? It's all draped in myth and promises of spiritual cleanliness, but it's elitest seperatism in motion...
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS

joanne chapman
activist and campaigner

Post by joanne chapman »

Lugh wrote:
jo wrote:I hope my JW lady don't read through my list of past sins. She'd be a long time. :twisted:
When they call here I just tell them to piss off and give my head peace... I find that sorts things out nicely. Haven't had any complaints from them anyway...

What these people, from all these different religions are actually saying is;

'My imaginary friend / higher self doesn't like the choices you make or the person you are'...

They're downright fucking rude and possibly insane. If someone walked up to you anywhere else and said;

'I don't like you. I think you're disgusting'

or some other equally condescending phrase, wouldn't you say, 'fair enough' and leave or ask them to leave? It's all draped in myth and promises of spiritual cleanliness, but it's elitest seperatism in motion...
I have lots of people tell me I'm disgusting, it's my trademark.

I thought it was women that got PMT...what do you give your paperboy for christmas, newspapers to recycle?

My JW lady don't know the truth..tehe :lol:
the_leander
visitor

Post by the_leander »

Lugh wrote:
the_leander wrote:I know that the JW's up until very very recently had all manner of prohibition on various sexual acts, and it was a manditory requirement for anyone practicing these acts to confess and face potential expulsion as a result.

The confessional box or its equivalent at a JW church must've been a scream. 'He swung from the chandeliers with a red PVC suit and gimp-mask on. He entered me and it was good. Oh so gooooooood'..! - She kissed me all over my body. She smelled of perfume and was dressed in a way that did pleaseth the eye. She was more tender than Gawd'..!

Silly feckers..!

'New Light' - How did they come up with that one? Were they sitting there, reading through lists of past 'sins' from former Jehovah Witnesses, gasping and tutting but secretly getting turned on while playing with themselves? Did they temporarily 'go blind' from orgasm and then see everything in a new light?

How can anyone that briefly pro-creates while feeling disgusted by the act and the shame at not spending more time saving souls, really tell someone else how to love?
New light is the phrase used as a gettout clause for when the people in power in the JW's change a doctrine, it comes from the bible, but its meaning has been highjacked - it was originally meant to mean further explanation building on what is already known. It is this reason that JW's claim their belief system "has never changed" and why they then attack other sects of Christianity for changing doctrine... The JW's are a high control group.

JW confessions are basically interrogations, a person goes before a group of three elders where they are asked every detail of a given "sin". If you are deamed to show repentance, you might get away with a warning, more often then not however, such meetings result in one being written off as "spiritually dead" and as such, no other witness will be allowed to talk to them.
upstate
lugh's sensitize toolkit
Location: A cardigan pocket, amid handkerchiefs and hard boiled, fruit flavoured sweets.

Post by upstate »

jo wrote:what do you give your paperboy for christmas, newspapers to recycle?
He can fuck off 'n' all. I read the news online :P

Return to “General Messages on Sensitize ©”