radio broadcast

Read some hard-hitting, powerful and touching poetry by Ack / Richard Hedley Atkinson here. This forum is moderated by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh for Richard Hedley Atkinson / Ack.

Moderator: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh

Richard Hedley Atkinson
poet & writer

radio broadcast

Post by Richard Hedley Atkinson »

Hi All-just to let you know that I have been recorded reading my poems which is to be broadcast on NE1 FM-a local community radio station on Friday 9th May (under my name Richard Atkinson).Others will be reading as well-the two poems I will be reading are "flea market day" and "a written joined up thingy"-the show starts at 2pm to 4pm (but that is UK time which is GMT I think-obviously if in America it will be a few (?) hours earlier )The other people are part of a writing group I go to.Here is a link to the radio station

http://www.ne1fm.com/

obviously it is avaliable on the internet as well and if you are not around then you may be able to get some software to record it whilst you are out ? Although I am not sure what is avaliable-but i am sure you can get something. Anyhow if you do catch it or record it let me know what you think if you can

ack/rich
let the spirit wane for the art to appear
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

Re: radio broadcast

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

ack wrote:Hi All-just to let you know that I have been recorded reading my poems which is to be broadcast on NE1 FM-a local community radio station on Friday 9th May (under my name Richard Atkinson).Others will be reading as well-the two poems I will be reading are "flea market day" and "a written joined up thingy"-the show starts at 2pm to 4pm (but that is UK time which is GMT I think-obviously if in America it will be a few (?) hours earlier )The other people are part of a writing group I go to.Here is a link to the radio station

http://www.ne1fm.com/

obviously it is avaliable on the internet as well and if you are not around then you may be able to get some software to record it whilst you are out ? Although I am not sure what is avaliable-but i am sure you can get something. Anyhow if you do catch it or record it let me know what you think if you can

ack/rich
hi ack :)

will plug this like crazy around my online friends mate.

thanks for sharing richard.

creativity with a strong hint of peace 'n' good vibes bro :)
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.
Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
site owner, media producer & writer

2 Poems By Richard Hedley Atkinson aka Ack ©

Post by Louis P. Burns aka Lugh »

Louis P. Burns aka Lugh
Administrator, editor & owner of the Sensitize © online community of forums and domain for artists, e-poets, filmmakers, media/music producers and writers working through here. To buy the Kindle book of Illustrated Poetry, Sensitize © - Volume One / Poems that could be Films if they were Funded by myself with illustrations by Welsh filmmaker and graphic artist; Norris Nuvo click here for N. Ireland and UK sales. If purchasing in the U.S.A. or internationally then please click here.

ASIN B00L1RS0UI

My writing is not covered by Creative Commons policy and may not be republished without permission. All rights reserved. All Sensitize © Arts sponsorship donations and postal inquiries to:

Louis P. Burns
42 Farland Way
DERRY
N. Ireland.
BT48 0RS
Telephone (UK): 028 71219225

Click here to Join Sensitize © Arts via Facebook or to contact the site owner: Louis P. Burns aka Lugh with any forum hosting or site related inquiries.

Return to “Ack / Richard Hedley Atkinson on Sensitize ©”